Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lani

I just love your Aristocats drawing!

Here's my latest piece,

Dreams do come true in New Orleans?

disneyloverjessie

can i just ask whether you used a picture to copy Lani? :)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Lani

Yeah it's from the Disney Princess website, I think it's a still from the film? I can send you a copy if you're after it?

disneyloverjessie

ohh, yes please:) i think its a really lovely photo haha
i also must say your drawing is amazing!! :D
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Lani

It's a bit big, (it's from a wallpaper) so I'll just leave the link to it in my photobucket account

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z48/ ... 1024_1.jpg

And thank you :) There's a couple of bits I'd like to go back and fix but I enjoy the process more than anything, and I just love drawing disney princesses.

Javey74

Yes fantastic artwork Lani, who has also joined my 'Art of Animation at Home' galleries over on DisneyMagic. You can view them altogether on there aswell..  ;)  :D

Keep up the good work Lani..  :thumbs:

disneyloverjessie

Thankyou:)
just finished my pinocchio drawing ive been working on for a while now, so ill post that tomorrow:D

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

disneyloverjessie

This is my picture of Pinocchio that I finished yesterday and was working on for about a week, i hope you like it:)

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Javey74

A character I hold close to my own heart, Pinocchio..  ;)  :D

Great sketches there disneyloverjessie, already uploaded to the gallery, just awaiting comments..  :thumbs:

disneyloverjessie

ill do the comments now:)

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

DLP-Photos.com

Guess what inspired me to do this tonight ;) :

I also found this one from long time ago - it was made on my iPad:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

SwipatronSparks

wow thats impressive... speccially if it was done on an ipad... i have one but i cant draw at all on mine what app do you have for drawing?
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

CafeFantasia

"I also found this one from long time ago - it was made on my iPad"

iPad? The original iPad only came out a year ago. Do you consider a date within the last year a long time ago?

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Alan""I also found this one from long time ago - it was made on my iPad"

iPad? The original iPad only came out a year ago. Do you consider a date within the last year a long time ago?

Haha  :lol:  when you haven't drawn for several months it does seem like a long time ago, but no it is from january or february ;)
Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"wow thats impressive... speccially if it was done on an ipad... i have one but i cant draw at all on mine what app do you have for drawing?

Thanks a lot - it is the only one I have done so far, it takes a lot of time and concentration, but it is an interesting way to draw :)

I use the app called "SketchBook Pro" and a pogo stylus
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

A little doodle more of Remy - not as good as yesterdays though....

/Nicolai