Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Wow, great attention to detail there Tom, your drawing of Russell is fantastic Tom. I can only see the quality of your drawings going UP (see what I did there :mrgreen: ) Well done =D>  :P

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, great attention to detail there Tom, your drawing of Russell is fantastic Tom. I can only see the quality of your drawings going UP (see what I did there :mrgreen: ) Well done =D>  :P
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: That was rather good!
And I have to agree!
The intricacy of your work here is outstanding!  =D>  :mrgreen:  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

Fantastic 'Up' artwork CP! =D>  =D>  =D>  Do you draw in pencil and then do the outlines in pen or is it all pencil work?

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

Draw in pencil outlines in Pen... Thats why you can see in some places Pen with a Pencil line just outside it...its when I think I'm going to improve it by altering the allignment of the line just a little bit

Javey74

Love those two pieces of artwork from the up and coming 'UP' ..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

By the way Tom, you've got quite a few comments to catch up on..  :wink:  :D

Barnsey313

Great work there Pan. I really like the house, It'll look great great with balloons attached and I like the amount of stuff you've managed to draw in Russel's pack. As for me I've given upon my last picture (the castle) as I used bad brushes/layering techniques in photoshop which make it unfeasible to edit more.
 I've recently discovered Corel Painter or Mac and I am officially in love! Here's what I'm working on:-

Large here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brn313/3765435624/sizes/l/

Obviously lacking polish so far but not for long.

Captain Pan

Another set of pics today...

-breeno-

Great drawings once again Tom =D>  Well done :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

DLP-Photos.com

All your latest artwork is top class, Tom - I just love them  =D>

James, I cannot wait to see your latest artwork develop - it seems very exciting.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic work Tom, keep 'em coming :P

Pete's Dragon

Great work Tom. It's even inspired me to draw again. It's not from 'Up' but there is an inflatable connection happening

Extremely Rough Draft #1

DLP-Photos.com

It's looking very promising PD - I cannot wait to see the coming updates on this drawing.
/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Extremely rough, yet extremely impressive looking picture PD, you must have put a lot of time into that. I'm looking forward to seeing where you are going with this :)

Aveen2008

ok so heres my story for the following pics. For the past few years when going to DLP I have taken the same Stitch shoulder bag with me for holding my things. This year I wanted a change. I couldn't find a good Disney bag on ebay so bought a plain white one from the clothes store New Look. I decided that i would try and customise it in some way so I started looking for transfers but didn't like them so I decided I would try and draw on it. I looked up disney clip art and came across this picture of Boo from Monsters Inc ...

I thought it was really cute but because I am into pin trading I wanted something to do with that so I customised the pic a tiny bit, lightly drew it on the front of the bag then went over it in silk outliner gel...so far this is what it looks like...

I am hoping to add colour to it after it drys!..Will keep you updated.. i just hope it looks good in the end, I know its not perfect or anything but i am hoping it will look better! otherwise I will have to go bag hunting again!! :P  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

DLP-Photos.com

Looking very good and impressive Aveen - very creative!  =D>   :D/
/Nicolai