Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"I really like it Pan!  =D>  Another great drawing from you.

I'm currently working on a bigger project which will show the development and some of the best moments of the Fab Five from the periode 1928-1941 (of course starting with Steamboat Willie)... I haven't yet decided whether I'll post the drawings along when they are finished or I'll post them all when they are all finished. :mickey1:

Wow!!
Steamboat Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Michael J Fox!
From.....Which Disney Film :?:  :?:  :?

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "Javey74"
From.....Which Disney Film :?: :?: :?

He did the voice for Milo in Atlantis!

Javey74

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"

Mmmm, I was thinking more so actual character, than voicing.. :wink:  :)

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"

Well Spotted MBP...
Quote from: "Javey74"Mmmm, I was thinking more so actual character, than voicing.. :wink:  :)
Well I would have put Milo... but then I prefer to Say Michael J Fox... as he's cooler...

Early Start to the day today... Up at 7am to see my little brother leave for Uni, so I decided to sketch.. managed ot complete 3 characters by 12, Prince Phillip, Kuzco in Lama form and Evil Emperor Zurg! Will pop them on when I got a chance and with UNi Starting at 11.45 (10.45 for travel) on Sunday!! (Yes You Are Reading That Correct) and a full week of induction stuff... (Everyone pray I've been put in Professional group C... My Personal Tutor is Tim Burton then  [-o< ) I may be able to slot them in between buying new glasses, training for a grading and AI promo, and finding that illusive job!

MinniesBestPal

Good luck! I hope you get tutored by Tim Burton!

I've given up drawing my Tinkerbell Poster for Caitlin! I just keep pressing on to hard!

I'm annoyed cause I got a drink of coke, and my brother wanted to show me something on his computer, and I accidently spilt a TINY drop of coke on his floor! You can't even see it anymore, but he ripped up my disneyland poster! I'm so annoyed!!!!

Can't draw when I'm angry... I end up messing it up, and getting even more annoyed, and then messing it up MORE!

DLP-Photos.com

I like your Milo Captain Pan and I look forward to see the three new drawings. I too hope you get tutored by Tim Burton - that would be awesome!

MinniesBestPal, your brother needs to be yelled at - ripping up a Disneyland Poster - for shame! Hope you won't be angry for too long so you can begin to draw again.

Here is my first drawing of the classic development of the Fab Five - we start in 1928, where it all started with a mouse - Steamboat Willie:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MinniesBestPal

I've fixed it!

Sticky tape! Three cheers for sticky tape!

Now back to my Tinkerbell poster...

DLP-Photos.com

That's great MinniesBestPal - can't wait to see it!

Here is my second drawing of the classics - this time we are in 1935 with "The Band Concert":

/Nicolai

MinniesBestPal

:twisted:  I find this quite funny! I was sitting last night thinking "Well how would he like it if I ripped up one of his posters?" but I didn't, because I knew it wouldn't make a difference! So not too long ago I heard my brother yell "CLYDE! YOU'VE RUINED IT!"

Clyde chewed the bottom corner of his pokemon poster! I have revenge without even getting it myself!

The Tinkerbell poster is for my friend Caitlin! She gave me "the challenge" of it, and I said she could have it when I'm done!

Its Tinkerbell leaning on a tree branch with lots of flowers in the background!!!

By the way, very nice Mickey!

Aveen2008

Loving all the photos everyone!!:)

forza your Wall.E is amazing! :)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Nicolai I'm absolutally amazed!
I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your Mickeys!
The classics are the best!
They are ammmmmmaaaaaazzzzzinng!
I love them both so much.
WOW!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  =D>  =D>  =D>  :D/  :D/  :D/

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks Laura, Aveen and Phoebe.

I hope to be able to post a new drawing app. every day in the coming week (not tomorrow though - going to the cinema)
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

Here is the next drawing - still from 1935: Mickey's Fire Brigade!

/Nicolai

burntsienna

Wow I love it!
Ooooo I'm soooo happy to see some classic Mickey's!
They're fantasic!!
Thanks so much for doing these Nicolai!