Sleeping Beauty (Presidential Suite) WOW..! ! !

Started by Javey74, March 20, 2008, 12:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The suites are rented out almost on a daily base!

Javey74

:bump:  I thought I would bump this one for Kristof... :D

Do you remember this, in relation to the Sleeping Beauty (Presidential Suite)>>

Quote from: "Kristof"I have better pics... They will be posted on Photos Magiques soon.
Are they ready yet.... :)

Mr_B

hehehe I look forward to seeing them too !  [-o<

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

SophieD

I love it!! I want to stay there!!
I could afford it if i used up my University maintenance loans.... for the year!!

I would love to see the pics you have Kristof!!  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

david

haha- for a year it will cost you £810,000
think i might have to wait until im a multi-billionaire before i can afford to live at Disneyland- but how good would that be!

might have to just stick to a junior suite- its only £105,120 per year

santa fe would be £69,120 (only twenty times as much as the rent for my room at uni- which is smaller, does not have a fan, tv or breakfast included)...bargain :|

Pete's Dragon

I take it the same people who can afford the President's suite are the same people who wouldn't dream of buying pins or fridge magnets, but this instead.....

If memory serves, it was at least 35,000 euros !!!

Javey74

Quote from: "davidrsykes"haha- for a year it will cost you £810,000
think i might have to wait until im a multi-billionaire before i can afford to live at Disneyland- but how good would that be!

might have to just stick to a junior suite- its only £105,120 per year

santa fe would be £69,120 (only twenty times as much as the rent for my room at uni- which is smaller, does not have a fan, tv or breakfast included)...bargain :|
I love the analysis on this one... :wink:  :D

Snow_White_Girl

Wow that looks lovely in there! I love the hand-painted cabinet and minibar! I'd never be able to afford to stay in it though... ahhh well I can dream LOL!

\":lamp:\"

15yearsofMagic2008

Holy Moly ! I would LOOOVVVEEEE to stay in that sutie ! is that the enitre length of the floor?Sorry if i have bad spelling , i have a major headache right now.
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Kristof

Our photos are now online!  Enjoy!  :mrgreen:

» Sleeping Beauty Suite

Javey74

Thanks for adding the photos of the Sleeping Beauty Suite, they are magnificent.   :D/  :)

Love the shot of Michael Jacksons signature under the coffee table, that's proof.. :mrgreen:

never2old

Beautiful pictures!! Thanks Kristof!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"Our photos are now online!  Enjoy!  :mrgreen:

» Sleeping Beauty Suite

That is incredible! :shock:  :o I'd love to stay there. Thanks for the fantastic pictures Kristof, I  especially love the photos of the view, breathtaking.

Another thing, please could it be possible to have one of the photos of the view over Main Street as one of the next desktop wallpapers to be included in the Photosmagiques news letter? :wink:  :mrgreen:

N-Igmagineer_88

To all dreamer residents of the Sleeping Beauty suite...I think you're about to change your dreams.If you think the above suite is magical you'll probably have to redefine the term ''magical''.Luxurious yes.Magical no.

What I'm referring to is the Cinderella Castle suite at WDW.It's got real medieval rock walls,murals,stained glass windows,glass chandeliers,a starry sky bathtub( :!: ) and it's actually located INSIDE the castle!!!Its atmosphere is just stunning...

What's more,you don't have to be too rich to stay there,just extremely lucky(as guests are randomly selected every day and actually stay there for free enjoying unique services and treatment.So,no more envy for millionaires,just for the lucky! :)

To see for yourselves here's a link with many photos of the suite http://hotels.about.com/od/disneyworld/ ... lla-Suite/

There should probably be a new topic about it...
\'\'I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse\'\'-Walt Disney

RockNRoller

Oh My G....... (que sound of jaw hitting floor)

So if I start saving now.....
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"