[TDR] The Enchanted Stitch Room

Started by Owain, March 08, 2008, 12:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swity

Wow, that looks so good. I like Stitch very much....what am I talking about...I love him so I don't mind if there are many Stitch attractions everywhere.
I wish we would have it in Paris now, the queue looks quite stunning and the show itself too.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "swity"Wow, that looks so good. I like Stitch very much....what am I talking about...I love him so I don't mind if there are many Stitch attractions everywhere.
I wish we would have it in Paris now, the queue looks quite stunning and the show itself too.

Have to say I am a stitch lover so the more Stitch the better and it looks great...well part of it anyway lol not sure of Stitch with a birds beak! lol

Japan/tokyo really love Stitch, which I don't mind too much as they sell a lot of Stitch merchandise on ebay from Japan and I have got a few nice items to add to my big Lilo and Stitch Collection!:)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

penfold12

Any video's of the attraction? Would love to see the animatronic in action!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "penfold12"Any video's of the attraction? Would love to see the animatronic in action!

There is a short video link on the disneytheque page in my last post. Here's the link to the video anyway:

:arrow: Link to video

Stitch does look cool doesn't he :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Here is a video of the whole or most of the show:

[youtube:20ir4o61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgqvA4QKIRc[/youtube:20ir4o61]

It has to be said again, that Stitch animatronic is very, very good :mrgreen:  =D>  =D>

TowMater

What a great show, A must have for DLRP!
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

daisylovesdisney

o wow that looks so cool, and how would thought that!!!! i lik stich, becouse hes a bit bad, but this is a good thing for him, and if theye love him in tokyo so much, why not, looks great! ope to visit that park some day in the future!