[TDR] The Enchanted Stitch Room

Started by Owain, March 08, 2008, 12:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Seems Stitch is taking over more attractions, this time in In Tokyo Disneylands The Enchanted Tiki Room.

From Disneytheque;

QuoteThe Enchanted Tiki Room no longer appears to be the symbol to visitors, whatever the countries in which it operates. After Florida where Zazu and Iago took possession, Tokyo is preparing to do the same but this time with Stitch

The Enchanted Tiki Room is currently closed. It should reopen this summer during the month of August 2008. In addition to a renovation of the show, there will Stitch appeared. Remains to be seen whether his presence will really be intrusive or not?!

Photos;

I dont really get this stitch thing ? I wouldnt want him to take over any DLRP rides.

Photos : TDLFan and DeepDisney

Malin

Stitch has a huge popularity going in Japan, and is probarely the 4th most popular character/brand at the Resort. Just this week Disney annouced a new Stitch tv series that will be shown only in Japan. From the concept art I've seen this show looks cute and I think people are going to be suprised by the final product.

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "Owain"I dont really get this stitch thing ? I wouldnt want him to take over any DLRP rides.

Same here! I meen next it will be Space Mountain:Stitch's Mission or Indianna Jones and the temple of Stitch

Changing the ETR too feature Iago and Zazu i thbought worked really well and blended in with the attarction but this the birds will start singing In the Stitchy Stitchy Stitchy Stitchy Stitchy Room
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Riebi

Unless I´m a real stitch fan, I don´t know if it will get me. It seems to be a bit overtaking. Why taking stitch for every little thing. He must have no freetime after all this stitch jobs around the world. Not very stitchy. Why don´t let some attractions "real".
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Remco K.

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"I meen next it will be Space Mountain:Stitch's Mission
From the Magicblog: Would you believe... Stitch Mountain? :wink:

TowMater

I'm guessing Stitch is now getting more popular than Mickey now?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Remco K.

Quote from: "TowMater"I'm guessing Stitch is now getting more popular than Mickey now?
Well, not to me, but I can see Stitch becoming the Mickey Mouse of this generation. It's Mickey Mouse with an attitude! :P

And for an alien with a strange blue look he's an adorable character too.

Nice construction fence by the way!

Dlrpfan

Ooooh dear me and my big mouth :P
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Owain

Seems like they havnt forgotten about the whole concept of the tikki birds  :P

Source: DeepDisney

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Owain"Seems like they havnt forgotten about the whole concept of the tikki birds  :P

Source: DeepDisney

I blinked and thought it was Zazu... (I think I need to get my eyes tested again...)

The question with Stitch is how long before He gets his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? I bet he'd get the nod ahead of the Minnie (Would have said Donald but then I finally found him...) Pooh did!

I think the worlds going Stitch mad...

Anthony

I can't quite believe my fingers are typing these words, but... this might be quite good. Or at least not bad.

It's obvious Stitch is massively popular in Tokyo, and the Tiki Room is actually quite a good fit. The "alien in Hawaii" bit of Lilo & Stitch was really what made it so original and fun, so rather this than Tokyo getting a boring Stitch's Great Escape clone.

Now I'll sit back and wait for characters to be assigned to the Mark Twain, Orbitron and Main Street Gazebo. Well, why not? [/Al Lutz]

Remco K.

Quote from: "Baloo"It's obvious Stitch is massively popular in Tokyo
He must be! Can you believe they're creating an anime version of Stitch for Japan? Well, look at the YouTube video I've found below. Some characters from the movie have found their way to this anime version of Stitch, and they are all drawn the Disney way, but... Lilo has been replaced by some true anime style girl.

[youtube:2chch3fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDS1pTH0vLE[/youtube:2chch3fg]

DisneyNut2007

Quote from: "Baloo"I can't quite believe my fingers are typing these words, but... this might be quite good. Or at least not bad.

It's obvious Stitch is massively popular in Tokyo, and the Tiki Room is actually quite a good fit. The "alien in Hawaii" bit of Lilo & Stitch was really what made it so original and fun, so rather this than Tokyo getting a boring Stitch's Great Escape clone.

Now I'll sit back and wait for characters to be assigned to the Mark Twain, Orbitron and Main Street Gazebo. Well, why not? [/Al Lutz]

Al Lutz does not deserve to be quoted! :x

The Butlin Boy

:stitch_bounce: The Enchanted Stitch Room has now opened:

:stitch: Source: DeepDisney and Disneytheque

Kristof

That's a great looking animatronic!  :shock: