[DCA] Pixar Play Parade

Started by Kristof, February 29, 2008, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malin

A similar incident happen recently at TDL too where part of the parade unit feel and almost hit the crowd. You would think something would of been put into place to prevent this from happening again!

TowMater

Quote from: "Malin"A similar incident happen recently at TDL too where part of the parade unit feel and almost hit the crowd. You would think something would of been put into place to prevent this from happening again!

What does TDL mean, I haven't been on this fourm for months.  :?

:shock: I hope Disney sorts out these parade problems, I heard from some other fourms that there will be more stuff being added to PPP like a Cars float (Since when Cars Land is on it's way) New hovercrafts for Dash, Viliot & Syndrome, The robot that squirted out water in front of the Toy Story unit (Which it's already been added when the parade was re opened) and maybe a new Bug's Life float.

I really do hate it when people change great highlights, I loved the rats on the bungees but now they've removed them so the Ratatouille float would be quite plain and not entertaining since there is now only two characters on it.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Anthony

Well this I didn't expect... In an interview with fan podcast WDWToday, show producer for WDW Thomas Tryon has very casually dropped in the fact that Pixar Play Parade is intended to move to Walt Disney Studios in Paris once it has finished in California! :shock:

ยป Source & More

I can't see that being for at least 2 or 3 years, but wow - possibly another new parade for WDS in the future. Stars & Motor Cars haters can now be a bit kinder and remember it won't be here forever.

TowMater

PPP would be quite good in WDS since Pixar has now starting to invade WDS.  :)

I wonder if they add a few more stuff into it, Maybe a Cars unit or some Tractors.  :D

Previous Disney Visits

Soap

Sweet info and i would love to see that one  :D
As lang as it stays Disney - Pixar and not vice versa, i'm happy with these additions!!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

TowMater

I have heard from a fourm that Pixar Play Parade is going to have all actrobats back on the floats like Ratatouille, Toy Story, Bug's Life etc. and even a new Bug's Life float but there isn't no date when these return.

Previous Disney Visits