When comes Wall-E merchaindise in Disneyland Resort Paris?

Started by Disneydavid, June 13, 2008, 12:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

Hello ,

I got a little question , when comes Wall-E toys and stuff out in Disneyland Resort PARIS?
Or is it already there?

David.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Captain Pan

Hopefully they should be there by the european release of the movie one would think...

But was doing my general inquisitive check of the Disneystore website and found this...

//http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.uk/family/59/Wall-E.aspx

Normal DisneyStore are receiving the WALL-E Merchandise so I'll be surprised if they don't turn up at DLRP

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Hopefully they should be there by the european release of the movie one would think...

But was doing my general inquisitive check of the Disneystore website and found this...

//http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.uk/family/59/Wall-E.aspx

Normal DisneyStore are receiving the WALL-E Merchandise so I'll be surprised if they don't turn up at DLRP

All I can see are the games for pre order. Is there more?

Found them!! the large plush is soooo adorable!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Disneydavid

Thanx for the link! I hope I can see some.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Malin

I guess the Resort is waiting on how popular it does in the main European markets before it fills all the shops up with new WALL E merchadise. If it becomes a suprise hit like Ratatouille did, I'm sure orders will be made.