Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

I like those, especially as they have meaning..  :D

Actually they look quite a nice fit on your wrist, looking at the photos, thanks for sharing SwipatronSparks..  :D

SwipatronSparks

I love it, its much nicer in real compared to the photos that the seller had used,  

as for fit they hang by quite a bit under my wrist on the photo I put up I was holding my arm out straight in front of me while I took the picture so it looks like they fit well but when I let my arm relax and hang loose by my side they slide down and sit quite low on my hand it just catches on the knuckle? of my thumb so I worry that if I hold my hand in the wrong way that it would just drop straight off, I have been thinking about it and I might try and get a nice but thin and strong yet simple chain bracelet that I can wear with the bangles maybe have it looped through one of them so they are more secure the idea being that if its a thin yet strong one that it wont take away from the actual look of the bangles but will give me the piece of mind to know its not going to go missing if I do decide to wear it out
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Ezra

Who here has Manor related merchandise? There's a lot of Mansion stuff, but not much for the Manor.

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

SwipatronSparks

2 new additions....

nana plush... shes so lovely and soft :3

peter pan notebook.... theres  quite a few photos here because i took close up photos of the corner art on each page....

front...

back...

inside first page....

pages the design repeats itself every 4 pages...

i also have close ups of all the page designs for anyone who is interested =]

also sorry if this doesn't count but i thought it would since its mickey mouse... my newest kingdom hearts t-shirt =]

mickey mouse is actually a character in kingdom hearts (hes a king :P )
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019

upcoming trips....

Javey74

Very nice indeed SwipatronSparks. Can't say I've seen a 'Nana' plushie before..  :o

As for the Peter Pan Note Book, it looks real colourful, where did you get them from..  :?:

SwipatronSparks

I got them both out of the us disney store (the new york times square one to be specific... i was there last week) the cast member i spoke to said they where all there because the movie has or is been re released soon over there so i would like to think they will show up here when it gets re released on this side of the pond :P

the notebook is very colourful but suttle at the same time, its cover has been made to look like leather and the keyhole tink is looking through is real metal each page as you can see has its own design and a very suttle yellow tint to the whole of every page makes it look much nicer than white would its in all a beautiful notebook its a shame to think that its meant to be written in

upcoming trips....

SwipatronSparks

I got them both out of the us disney store (the new york times square one to be specific... i was there last week) the cast member i spoke to said they where all there because the movie has or is been re released soon over there so i would like to think they will show up here when it gets re released on this side of the pond :P

the notebook is very colourful but suttle at the same time, its cover has been made to look like leather and the keyhole tink is looking through is real metal each page as you can see has its own design and a very suttle yellow tint to the whole of every page makes it look much nicer than white would its in all a beautiful notebook its a shame to think that its meant to be written in

upcoming trips....

orsie

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"I got them both out of the us disney store (the new york times square one to be specific... i was there last week) the cast member i spoke to said they where all there because the movie has or is been re released soon over there so i would like to think they will show up here when it gets re released on this side of the pond :P

Peter Pan is released on blu-ray in February over in the states. We got it in November, so I doubt we'll get the merchandise, but who knows! Anything could happen.
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

SwipatronSparks

its not the blu ray thats coming out i think its the diamond edition or something

upcoming trips....

BigDisneyFn

In my Disney collection I have
All 6 Disney Villain Desighner dolls Maleficent, Evil Queen, Queen of hearts, Ursula, Mother Gothel, Curella De Vil
Loads of Disney Traditions can't name them all because my cabinet shelf is full of them
One Disney Britto ornement The Mickey Mouse one
Disney fab 5 royal dountan ornaments
Disney villain desighner collection evil queen notebook
A statue of Mickey mouse in his Car

Javey74

Quote from: "BigDisneyFn"In my Disney collection I have
All 6 Disney Villain Desighner dolls Maleficent, Evil Queen, Queen of hearts, Ursula, Mother Gothel, Curella De Vil
Loads of Disney Traditions can't name them all because my cabinet shelf is full of them
One Disney Britto ornement The Mickey Mouse one
Disney fab 5 royal dountan ornaments
Disney villain desighner collection evil queen notebook
A statue of Mickey mouse in his Car
You have a nice collection going on there BigDisneyFn..  :D

orsie

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"its not the blu ray thats coming out i think its the diamond edition or something

Yeah, Diamond Editon is a line of Disney Blu-Ray's which are only released once every 3-4 years and then go back into the vault.
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

DisneyDancer92

Just got all my disney stuff out again after christmas- so thought it was time to show my collection :D

Minnie, Chip and Donald from the "Imaginations" parade in DLP in 2000 (before it was a resort- and I was only 8 haha), Pinocchio and Jimminy from DLRP in 2004, Stich from WDW in 2006 (Hes so cute isnt he? Loved the attracting too. Please bring it to europe!).

"Mickey the sorcerer" from the "Traditions collection"- bought in DLRP in 2008. Beneath him is also my disney cds (Fantasmic, Les Parades en Musique, DLRP en Musique, Cinderellabration, 15 ans Magie en Musique, Wishes, Walt Disney World 2 disc official album- as well as: Snow white, Little Mermaid soundstracks)

My "partners statue" from WDW in 2006. One of my most beloved items- its stunning in real life. Next to it is Snow White from DLRP in 2008

The rest of my "Traditions" collection- Bambi, Dumbo, Lady, Pinocchio and The Chesire cat. All bought at DLRP in 2008.

Pooh and Piglet from the "lenox/disney showcase collection". Theyre goregouse!

Mickey and Pluto from DLRP in 2004- and my travel buddy Pooh (I allways take him with me whenever I have travelled alone) from the Disney store here in London.

Dumbo from DLRP in 2008. Piglet I cant remember where I bought- but possibly some toy store in Denmark around 10 years ago.

The beautifull Snow white painting I bought at DLRP last August. Normally not a fan of most princess merchandise- except when they get Snow white totally right- capturing the essence of her original character. Its so pretty and classy.

The "Ariel shrine" I got on my very first trip in 2000. Its getting kinda faded and old now- but its very precious to me. Whenever I look at it Im allways transported back to that childish joy of that first trip. And it the artwork on it is lovely.

"Mickeys phillarmagic" mug from WDW 2006, Minnie oven mit and Mickey jar (which I use for utensils) from DLRP last August, and a Mickey silhouette mug I got from Butlers for like 2 pounds! (they have so many nice disney kitchen items!)

Mickey mug from the Disney store in Rome (a gift from my cousins), Snow white mug from DLRP 2004 and a Minnie (Mickey on the other side) christmass mug from Butlers.

Mickey kitchen jars from DLRP, and Snow white cinnamon jar from Lenox.

Have a couple of other small items- as well as an amazing Mickey figurine from WDW (which is at my parents in denmark at the moment, will get it soon).

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

norhel

One of the Disneystuff that arrived yesterday is a Disney case for a Samsung 10.1 tab:
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Javey74

You've got some of my favourites amongst your collection DisneyDancer92, thanks for sharing..  :D

Love the case norhel..  :D