Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwipatronSparks

newest addition came today as my birthday present.....

i love him so much =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Javey74

He-he, the Swedish Chef, I can still remember his song..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

SwipatronSparks

yeah his song is catchy... hes my favourite of all the muppets  =] do de do be do... do be do de do do poo poo poo ... gonna be singing that all day now...
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Javey74

I think it's about time I posted some more on here, seems a while..  :mrgreen:

Firstly this is the souvenir key you get for opening the Disney Store on a morning, gained from opening the Sunderland branch..  ;)

These Disney Russain Dolls were bought while we were away in Bulgaria in August..  :D

Finally to go with the rest of Jen's Bed Plushies.. Merida..  :D

Javey74

Now I'm not normally into Vinylmations but after seeing this one of Donald in the Disney Store I couldn't resist..  :mrgreen:

Here's a few others I've just got round to uploading..  :)

orsie

You said about the key from opening the Disney Store. Do they do this at Southampton?
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

Javey74

Quote from: "orsie"You said about the key from opening the Disney Store. Do they do this at Southampton?
I'm not sure. To be honest I thought there was a special function happening at the Sunderland Disney Store the first time I saw it happening, only to be told that it was the way the store always opens in the morning, with a key momento for each person that opens it..  :o

It did pass through my mind as to whether this was unique to that particular store or whether it happened in any others. I'll find out though next time I'm passing..  ;)

orsie

Thanks!
Previous Disney Trips

nathalie

This should happen in every Disney Store  :)

In Antwerp, each morning they try and find a little kid to open the store with that special key.
(if there aren't any children around, an adult is being picked)

Store has been there since May 2011, and they are still doing it to this day, every single day the store is open.

Javey74

Quote from: "nathalie"This should happen in every Disney Store  :)

In Antwerp, each morning they try and find a little kid to open the store with that special key.
(if there aren't any children around, an adult is being picked)

Store has been there since May 2011, and they are still doing it to this day, every single day the store is open.
Yes spot on Nathalie, normally they do look for a child first, but go to the store during the week when the schools are back and you have more chance, as I did..  :mrgreen:

They have every key counted aswell for each day that the store is open, even the staff cannot get one..  :o

orsie

Well I am a kid well pre-teen whatever you want to call it but, I have an advantage here! I am quite small! Not that small but smaller than most of my friends so, yeah. Do you think if I was virtually standing at the door they would let me do it?
Previous Disney Trips

nathalie

I've been meaning to go there at opening time for the past year, haha, hoping I might be the one  :lol:
It's only 20 minutes away, and yet I've never actually managed to get there in the morning, haha!

Javey74

Bought a couple more mugs whilst I was out and about..  :mrgreen:

Lani

Here's a picture of the completed Disney Princess charm bracelet colection if anyone is interested. As you can see it is super full and really heavy, I have no idea how to display it. I think I might either get another one of the bracelets and halve the charms between them as it can hold half comfortably. More likely I will just buy two more durable, better quality silver ones.

My favourite charms are the Sleeping Beauty ones....

Dreams do come true in New Orleans?

Javey74

I love the charms Lani, but as I said to SwipatronSparks, I was put off getting them for Jen soley through the pink suede bracelet, at times it looked a bit mucky and worn. I couldn't see why they didn't supply with a silver link chain, even plated would have done. You seem to have come to the same conclusion..  :)