Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_donutter

I think I remember seeing Hook and Maleficent definately in Feb so good luck! :-D

Stitch´s Girl

Wow do you buy this Barbies at Disneyland .. i hope i will get there someday too always dreamd of it ..my friend is driving on sunday he said he gets me something

sorry for my english :stitch_bounce:
Ohana Means Family!

And family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten!!!!

esmeralda

Hey stitch's girl!
no i bought some in toy stores their brand is called "simba", some are older (brand "mattel") bought at ebay!! they used to sell the "mattel" ones at dlrp when the movies came out(like "pocahontas" or "hunchback") and mattel was still a sponsor. now they sell the princesses, maybe also alice or peter pan.. i think it depends. The brand could be "hasbro"??
gonna cross my finger that your friend gets you your favorite! :nemo:
Julia

Stitch´s Girl

Thanks for telling me...and yes I HOPE he does !!  :D  :stitch_bounce:
Ohana Means Family!

And family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "disney_donutter"I love your Belle figure Dark, i want it, i was looking at them last time I was in DLRP I might come and steal yours away! lol.

I protect her with my life. I'm hoping to get going on the Armani's again next year. They've just come out with a gorgeous Alice, and I'd love Cinderella, Ariel in Love and Sleeping Beauty.

Just got Belle, Ariel and Briar Rose so far in Armani's.

Masamune

:D OMG, they're so gorgeous esmeralda! I especially love the Meg one.

:) I have the Maleficent and Evil Queen dolls from The Disney Store here in the UK. :( I couldn't find the Jafar one anywhere though, and I didn't like the Cruella one.

esmeralda

Masamune: you british guys are so lucky, there are no longer any disney stores in germany    :cry:  a dschafar doll??wow,never seen before!
are you a fan of the evil ones? most people prefer the princesses. i also fancy characters like genie, kaa, meeko...
Julia

Masamune

:P I prefer villains to heroes definatly. And the Maleficent and Evil Queen dolls are really gorgeous, so I couldn't resist buying them. :D I also have a cute doll of Alice as a toddler. :lol: My cousin bought it me because it came with a kitten version of Cheshire.

esmeralda

do they look the same as the ones at dlrp? which brand is producing them? Does anyone know? b.t.w. why did Mattel quit disney?I think that's really sad!
Julia

Masamune

:shock: I'm not sure, as I don't remember ever seeing villain dolls at DLRP.

:o The villain dolls I have are from The Disney Store here in the UK, so I just assume that they're Disney Store products.

*Has a picture of the Mal doll somewhere* I'll see if I can find it. :) If not, I'll take a new pic tomorrow.

esmeralda

Masamune: That'll be cool! looking forward to the pic!
I saw Maleficent, Hook, evil witch, Cruella at dlrp but can't remenber if it was last year or earlier. I'm gonna look out  for them! :hook:  :maleficent_bounce:
Julia

fly_with_me_dumbo

i use to have loads of disney babries, just bought from the average shop though

esmeralda

fly_with-me-dumbo: do you still have them or what happened with them? :)
which one did you own? :belle:  :tink:  :lilo:
Julia

Masamune

:( The stupid batteries died before I could take a pic, so I'll take one as soon as I have new batteries.

:lol: This is why I hate digital cameras.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "esmeralda"fly_with-me-dumbo: do you still have them or what happened with them? :)
which one did you own? :belle:  :tink:  :lilo:

i just got rid if them with all my other barbies
i had pochahuntos, esmerelda, (the man who fancyed esmerela but i cant remember his name) the beast, a few ariels, meg, a few others but i cant remember