Favourite restuarant in the parks and disney village

Started by disneyloverjessie, February 16, 2008, 11:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

Hi! really want to know what your favourite restuarant is.
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

disneymadchris

My favourite restaurants outside the park are Planet Hollywood, Annettes Diner and The Rainforest Cafe, but I never really eat inside the parks. If restaurants could be recommended that would be great.  :?:

treble

disneyland park - toad hall
studios- restaurant en coulisse
disney village - difficult one  :?  has to be between annette's diner and cafe mickey  :-k cafe mickey wins it.
they are my favourites because i'm a very fussy eater and they always have food i like but also the decor
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

-breeno-

Hmm it's either between Annettes Dinner, Cowboy Cookout or Toad Hall.  In fact i'll put it in that order so it's 1st: Annttes Dinner, 2nd Cowboy Cookout and 3rd Toad Hall :D

The food in Annettes Dinner is great, as is the food in Cowboy Cookout and Toad Hall, mmm i want some fish and chips in Toad Hall now :P  :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

miss disney fan

Disneyland Park - Lucky Nugget Saloon, Toad Hall Restaurant, Cowboy Cookout Barbeque and this is planned for our next trip Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost  

Studios - used to be Rendez-Vous des Stars Restaurant, but now its changed any old hotdog stall  :P

Village - Annette's Diner,  New York Style Sandwiches, would love to try Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon, but not yet have done, maybe on our forth trip we might  :roll:

Disneyland Paris Treasures

In the park Walt's is my No.1 by far. Everything is just perfect there: quality, service, overall atmosphere. Blue lagoon on No.2 for atmosphere mainly (of course the food is great also if your into fish creole specialities).

Maarten

Great topic! :)

Disneyland Park: Walt's and Blue Lagoon. Great theming, food and service... although its a bit expensive.

Walt Disney Studios: Cafe des Cascadeurs. The food isn't that special, nor the service, but it's the only restaurant in the Studios that can transport me to another time and place because of its theming.

Disney Village: Annette's Diner. Lovely atmopshere and a unique list all American food (especially the hamburgers and milkshakes ofcourse). :wink:

allie

Oh, how to choose...food is my forte!

My top three in the Disney park:
1. Blue Lagoon - you can't lose with your favourite ride on your plate!
2. Café Hyperion - once again, brilliant atmosphere, cartoons and fast food does it for me!
3. Silver Spur Steakhouse - I simply love it.

My top three in the Disney Village:
1. King Ludwig's Castle - terrific theming! My all time favourite.
2. Rainforest Cafe - wow...just wow!
3. The Steakhouse - I see some repetition in why I love the restaurants I love...I'm a sucker for theming and atmosphere.

I haven't ate in any of the restaurants in WDS, I'm sure to do it in my next trip.
4 days  :D/

Pirata

My fav restaurant in the parks is Blue Lagoon, mainly for the atmosphere.

And in the hotels? Definitely California Grill (DLH) and Yacht Club (NBC).

Soap

In the Parc: Walt's, Silver Spur, Colonel Hati's
In DV: Cafe Mickey's and the Steakhouse

None restaurant, but worth visiting for your pie and coffee: The Cable car Bake shop :D
And well....around that corner, for ice cream? Just look for the Ben & Jerry's sign  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

-b-e-n-9-5-

Disneyland Park - Videopolis (what ever the restaurants called) and Blue Lagoon
WDS - Restaurant En Coulisse
Disney Village - Annetes Diner, Rainforest cafe, Billy bobs country west saloon ( the buffet, Cafe Mickey

They are my favourites
Where Magic Lives

giorgio1712

Thought I would help the Mods  :D

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2409

PeterPaan

My favourite restaurants are :

- Disneyland Park : Walt's, Toad hall
- Walt Disney Studios : Café des cascadeurs (when open...  :roll:  )
- Hotels : Inventions
- Disney Village : Annette's Diner

casschr05

in the disneyland parc:
Fuente del Oro
in the wds:
En Coulisse
in the village:
annettes diner

MinnieMouse

My favourite Restaurants are:

Disneyland Parc: Blue Lagoon
Walt Disney Studios: En Coulisse
Disney Village: Rainforest Cafe
Disney Hotels: La Cantina (Santa Fe) und Beaver Creek Tavern (Sequoia Lodge)

Alexandra