A strange question.... (Newport Bay shower curtains)

Started by neal73, January 22, 2008, 05:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal73

Are you able to buy the Shower curtains they have in the Newport Bay?

-breeno-

I very much doubt it, never seen them for sale.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Anthony

No.

Branded shower curtains could be a new area for Merchandising to explore then. :o

speedpacket

In fact, it would be a very wise move of DLR to start selling those...
We went to the Ritz in Paris a few months ago, and you could literally buy EVERYTHING that they had in the room, such as towels, bath robes...  All in Ritz-style...  If the Disney hotels would start selling these in their shops as well (on the condition that they have stylish towels etc), I think it could be a profitable new line of merchandise...
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

sclubpooh

At one time (early in DLRP history) you could buy shower curtains from the shops in the hotels - NPB from the shop there SL from the shop there and so on but, as with most of the specific DLP merchandise this stopped some years ago.

I have seen them on ebay from time to time - but few and far between.  This was how I managed to get a lovely cashmere NBP scarf for only 99p!

Javey74

Newport Bay shower curtains....Mmmmmm.   :shock:

I've never stayed there, can someone tell me what's special about them? What's on them?  Or has anyone got a photo.  :)

goofy-2000

same here i would like to know what they look like
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

arno-hh

hallo,
here is a Picture of a New Port Bay Club Shower Curtain!
I really like them too! :-)

Bye
arno

Javey74

At last that all important photo... :lol:

Pretty bland, but I suppose it does set a watery scene, since the emblem is a lighthouse  :wink:

Talking of shower curtains, is there any available with Mickey / Minnie / Donald etc.  Never really thought if they produce a Disney range in the shops anywhere, all the regular ones are either plain coloured, or they have dolphins or starfish on them... :roll: