How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey123

I am going to disney next April 7-11.Anyone been before during the British Easter holidays and how busy will it get please.         Keep smiling

CTU

Plan to visit around 13-17 Oct, which is the best two days to go? Is there any crowded day this week?

THank you : )

MJ6987

Hi
How busy will it be Mon 29 June to Fri 3 July

It's before the UK summer hols and (I think) the week before the France ones. Don't know about the rest of Europe.

Thanks  :)

andrew@magicaldlp

The best place to check is http://dlrpr.com/calendar/ this website will tell you the low, mid and high seasons.
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

Graeme73

Quote from: never2old on September 16, 2014, 01:36:21 PM
Quote from: Graeme73 on September 15, 2014, 09:04:36 PM
Quote from: Graeme73 on September 07, 2014, 08:47:36 PM
Hi,

I'm planning a pre-Christmas trip to DLP with my wife and (almost) 4 year old daughter.  We want to experience the Disney Christmas theme.  We'll be staying in the Disneyland Hotel arriving on Monday 8th December 2014 and leaving on Friday 12th December 2014.

We are hoping that it should be a good time to go because there will be no school holidays.

Can you let me know how busy or quiet we can expect it to be for our holiday please?

Thanks!

Is anyone able to provide me with the information I need to help plan my holiday?  If some one can let me know how busy it might be for the week beginning Monday 8 December that would be fantastic.  Thanks!

It should be rather quiet, no school holidays, and you're avoiding the weekends (weekends in December are usually very busy). It's a great time to go!!

I'm hoping to go around then, either the week before or same week as you, we've been around those dates before and it was always quite good. Most rides have less than 15 minutes queues, and busier ones don't go beyond 30 minutes.

Christmas is a wonderful time to go, hope you all have a wonderful time!!

Many thanks for giving me that information.  Pleased to hear it will be reasonably quiet when we go with short waiting times!!  My little one will be very excited to have the chance to meet Anna and Elsa when we go!!

Cheers,

Graeme

basdfg

Hi. Hoping to go back to Disneyland Paris next year April 6-9/10. Checked and the French schools are not actually off that week so I presume it wont be as busy as the following weeks except for the Monday. Am I right through. I am looking forward to going back
Is dreams definitely on every night. Been six times before but never seen a Disney firework display( and have only once been on Autopia, Casey Junior and the Storybook ride)

babyboos

next week which is the best day to go if you can only afford one thanks

andrew@magicaldlp

Quote from: babyboos on October 18, 2014, 11:34:15 PM
next week which is the best day to go if you can only afford one thanks

They will all be busy I am guessing. But the Friday will be at peak!
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

Joyce_Disney

How busy will it be november 18th? It's a Tuesday but it's a block day for Fantasy AP.. I have no idea why.
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: Joyce on October 29, 2014, 09:58:02 AM
How busy will it be november 18th? It's a Tuesday but it's a block day for Fantasy AP.. I have no idea why.

That depends, it's a sort of press day. After the official launch, certain shows round the continent use DLP to film bits and pieces. Kind of like xfactor did last year.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

ecoutetoncoeur

I would like to go two times next year: in March/April and in November for Christmas.
Do you know which are the best days to go in these months? :)

22/24.10.14 - DLP; 22/26.11.15 - DLP

DLRP Roundup!

March is fairly quiet the whole month, weekends a lot busier.

November after the first week is usually quiet enough. Weekends busier.
The Roundup

Tinkerbell77

I see a few people have asked this question but I don't see any opinions...apologies if there are already some posted!!
How busy is the park likely to be the second week in April? It will be Easter holidays in Britain and Ireland... but I don't think most European countries have their spring break then.... We hope to go the 7th - 11th... with small kids, aged 6 and 3.

DLRP Roundup!

Busy, just down from peak volume.

If you want examples, hit the calendar link in my signature, choose April of this year and hit the info button on any of the days, it'll tell you the average waits per hour.
The Roundup

Tinkerbell77

Thanks for that Trekkie. looking at your calendar it looks like April is even busier than July.. we have the choice of going at February midterm, Easter or second week in July. We have never been before. Which time would you recommend?