How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danogian

According to the calendar at dlrpr.com, those dates should all be quiet apart from Tuesday 11th which I think is a French public holiday and is expected to be very busy.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Buzz is shut for all 4 days, as are Mad Hatter's Teacups, Phantom Manor, and Art of Disney Animation. Also, Captain EO is shut every day except Thursday 13th, and Armageddon is shut on the 12th and 13th.

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights

princessmya

thanks for that
cant believe buzz is not working again   :(

michellemumof2xx

Sorry to tell you, buzz is shut again, so is captain e.o, phantom manor and mad hatters tea cups, armageddon and the art of animation too. Its on dlrp website under closures and refurbs, Michelle
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

Graeme73

Hi,

I'm planning a pre-Christmas trip to DLP with my wife and (almost) 4 year old daughter.  We want to experience the Disney Christmas theme.  We'll be staying in the Disneyland Hotel arriving on Monday 8th December 2014 and leaving on Friday 12th December 2014.

We are hoping that it should be a good time to go because there will be no school holidays.

Can you let me know how busy or quiet we can expect it to be for our holiday please?

Thanks!

lindavdende

Next week? I Thought it will slow down by now but i still see very long waiting times.
I will be there next week tuesday and wednesday

DisneyRon

Quote from: lindavdende on September 08, 2014, 10:11:32 AM
Next week? I Thought it will slow down by now but i still see very long waiting times.
I will be there next week tuesday and wednesday

Well as far as I'm aware most summer holidays ended, so during week days it should be far more quiet. :)
However Italy, Luxembourg and Portugal still have Summer Vacation until the end of this week (until 14-sep-2014).
Perhaps that's why it's still a little crowded.

Most of the wait times according to the app seem quite reasonable, Big Thunder Mountain is at 40 minutes, which is more or less the highest in DLP, in the Studios only Ratatouille and Crush are at 60 minutes. Everything else is at 30 minutes or less as far as I can see. :) Most of it at 10 minutes or less. :D

lindavdende

It's ratatouille and crush that im the most worried about. Those waiting lines dont really seem to go down.
I read that there is a spanish invation now. We will enjoy our holiday anyway, but a bit less waiting time would be nice of course

Mileto

How do you think - will it be possible to take fast passes for Ratatoille for the afernoon, when we go to the machines at noon (12-13-14 h). This - after 20.9.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DisneyRon

I personally think that going for Fast Passes quite early might be better, as they probably sell out quick.
I intend to use my DLH Fast Pass for Ratatouille when I get a chance (but the Single Rider Queue might also work rather well), maybe for Crush too, but I'm not much of a coaster fan. ;)

Mileto

Thanks, DisneyRon!

I was asking about noon, because we arrived at this time (first day is a half day) and I was thinking what is better - to go in the Stuidios and try to get a fast pass or to go to the park and leave Ratattoille for the next full day.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP

DisneyRon

Quote from: Mileto on September 09, 2014, 09:45:19 AM
Thanks, DisneyRon!

I was asking about noon, because we arrived at this time (first day is a half day) and I was thinking what is better - to go in the Stuidios and try to get a fast pass or to go to the park and leave Ratattoille for the next full day.

Well, you have a Passe-Partout anyway, you can always walk into the Studios, check if you can grab a fast-pass for Ratatouille and then head over to DLP, and return once your time-slot is coming up. :)

Mileto

Thanks! This is what we most probably are going to do. I am already sooo excited!

Graeme73

Quote from: Graeme73 on September 07, 2014, 08:47:36 PM
Hi,

I'm planning a pre-Christmas trip to DLP with my wife and (almost) 4 year old daughter.  We want to experience the Disney Christmas theme.  We'll be staying in the Disneyland Hotel arriving on Monday 8th December 2014 and leaving on Friday 12th December 2014.

We are hoping that it should be a good time to go because there will be no school holidays.

Can you let me know how busy or quiet we can expect it to be for our holiday please?

Thanks!

Is anyone able to provide me with the information I need to help plan my holiday?  If some one can let me know how busy it might be for the week beginning Monday 8 December that would be fantastic.  Thanks!

never2old

Quote from: Graeme73 on September 15, 2014, 09:04:36 PM
Quote from: Graeme73 on September 07, 2014, 08:47:36 PM
Hi,

Thanks!

Is anyone able to provide me with the information I need to help plan my holiday?  If some one can let me know how busy it might be for the week beginning Monday 8 December that would be fantastic.  Thanks!

It should be rather quiet, no school holidays, and you're avoiding the weekends (weekends in December are usually very busy). It's a great time to go!!

I'm hoping to go around then, either the week before or same week as you, we've been around those dates before and it was always quite good. Most rides have less than 15 minutes queues, and busier ones don't go beyond 30 minutes.

Christmas is a wonderful time to go, hope you all have a wonderful time!!

ThBa

How about March 30th until April 6th 2015 ?

I don´t see any French school holidays there so I guess and hope it will be quiet except for the weekend ?

What do you think ?