How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andybear

Quote from: lindavdende on June 22, 2014, 09:27:35 PM
Quote from: Queen Elsa on June 10, 2014, 11:35:11 AM
Quote from: Andybear on May 31, 2014, 07:25:29 PM
I'm going mid September this year - arriving early afternoon on Sunday the 14th and leaving early evening on Thursday the 18th.  Can anyone who's been during that time give me an idea of how busy it is then?  Hopefully it won't be too bad as I think a lot of kids'll be back at school then.  Thanks :)

Pointless reply really but we are going the same dates!! It's our first time and sooooooo excited! We will be leaving Thursday lunch time though as we have a long drive home 😊

So am i!! Although we will be in paris (staying at explorers hotel) 14/15 and in Disneyland 16/17. We will drive back the 18th late morning.
So i really liked the reply that it will be Nice and quiet ;)

Me too.  I'm going solo so deliberately avoided the school holidays :-)

Keeleyann

Can someone tell me how busy it will be from Mon 29/9 to Fri 3/10?  Rough waiting times for rides?  Thanks

~sarahjayne~

We are arriving 9am Sunday 31st aug and leaving late Thursday evening (4th sept)

Is it likely to be busy?

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on June 22, 2014, 10:16:45 PM

Pointless reply really but we are going the same dates!! It's our first time and sooooooo excited! We will be leaving Thursday lunch time though as we have a long drive home 😊

So am i!! Although we will be in paris (staying at explorers hotel) 14/15 and in Disneyland 16/17. We will drive back the 18th late morning.

Another Solo traveller for the 14th of September to 18th crowd. ;D

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on July 26, 2014, 06:21:29 PM

Welcome to our happy band : ;D ;D

lindavdende

Quote from: Andybear on July 26, 2014, 09:25:09 PM
Quote from: DisneyRon on July 26, 2014, 06:21:29 PM

Welcome to our happy band : ;D ;D

I can remember last year september a lot of People from here went to Disneyland as well. So i was a bit worried, but the queues were okay. Although i am a bit worried about ratatouille

DisneyRon

Quote from: lindavdende on July 26, 2014, 11:22:52 PM

I can remember last year september a lot of People from here went to Disneyland as well. So i was a bit worried, but the queues were okay. Although i am a bit worried about ratatouille

If my visit a little later in September 2012 was any indication, it should be relatively quiet. It's well outside most school holidays. Still plenty of people about, but no significant wait times at most attractions. :)

It will depend on the weather somewhat, as those living nearby may come out if the weather is good, but it shouldn't be anywhere near the kind of crowds you'd see in August.

abismummy

I suppose 23rd to 27th august will be mega busy - or do they go back to school sooner than ours?

DisneyRon

the 23rd of August is the last day of the peak season in terms of pricing (excluding the fridays and saturdays), so I assume they're expecting a drop in visitors after that date.

itslizi

I've not read all of the replies on this thread, but for those that want to know how busy Disneyland Paris will be on particular days, take yourself over here http://dlrpr.com/calendar/.

It was of help to me when I discovered it, and it could be helpful to all of you and that's not the only information you can find there.

amanda08

Quote from: abismummy on July 30, 2014, 06:51:36 PM
I suppose 23rd to 27th august will be mega busy - or do they go back to school sooner than ours?
Monday the 25th is a bank holiday in the UK so the weekend and monday will be very busy hopefully from the 26th it will be a bit quieter but most of europe is still on holiday till the week after

xdisney

I'm going the 2nd week of October, I was wondering how busy it will be and also if people have been before in October, what the weather was like? :)

abismummy

We are going 30th August to 2nd September.  Couldn't get the 23rd but hoping this is the less busy option x

clarybell

We arrive the day after you abismummy😊

princessmya

hi
Im going on 10-13 november, does anyone know if it will be busy this week and also any ride closures for the week, twice i have been and both times the buzz lightyear ride has been down
thanks