How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

Thanks samninetysix, a pair of each wouldn't be too bad, but we're there 7 days, so taking a clothing change for each day, for each weather type would have been allot.  I'll plan for hot weather, thank yoU!

BoristheSpider

Silly question, but will it definitely be 'Christmas' by 17th Nov?x

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: minnieme on March 21, 2014, 09:23:22 AM
Thanks Amanda08 ! I thought so, but someone told me it was just weekends at the end of August that would be busy and it would be quieter mid-week. I will go with what you say and plan for mad busy!

Thankyou!!

Mid week will be quieter, by a fair amount even.

Quote from: BoristheSpider on March 22, 2014, 12:29:50 AM
Silly question, but will it definitely be 'Christmas' by 17th Nov?x

Definitely :)

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Alexz

How is it in about a month (late april)?
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

DLRP Roundup!

High season until the 21st.
Mid 21st onwards (high saturday)
Low from 27th until the weekend.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

amanda08

dont forget thursday 1st May is a big national holiday and VERY busy!  :)  We are going 27th to 29th and hoping to get in and out before the madness :-)

WiteHypno

What will it be like early to mid September? I'm going from the 8th-12th and hoping the school holiday goers and summer madness might not be so bad?

Rapunzel1

Quote from: amanda08 on March 24, 2014, 01:35:47 PM
dont forget thursday 1st May is a big national holiday and VERY busy!  :)  We are going 27th to 29th and hoping to get in and out before the madness :-)

That week is a school holiday in the Netherlands. We were in Disneyland last weekend and although it was not a school holiday and it was cold and rainy it was very busy on Saturday and Sunday. We are never going on a weekend agiain. 

amanda08

Quote from: Rapunzel1 on March 24, 2014, 04:27:44 PM
Quote from: amanda08 on March 24, 2014, 01:35:47 PM

That week is a school holiday in the Netherlands. We were in Disneyland last weekend and although it was not a school holiday and it was cold and rainy it was very busy on Saturday and Sunday. We are never going on a weekend agiain.

we are in Den Haag and have school holidays too. We are hoping it is still do-able because UK schools are not free and only zone a and b french ones. Plus we have the VIP fastpass for 2 days of our trip :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: WiteHypno on March 24, 2014, 03:19:31 PM
What will it be like early to mid September? I'm going from the 8th-12th and hoping the school holiday goers and summer madness might not be so bad?

We usually Visit in September it's relatively quiet but always busy on weekends

littlebitofpixiedust

How busy will it be 17th-21 dec?

WiteHypno

QuoteWhat will it be like early to mid September? I'm going from the 8th-12th and hoping the school holiday goers and summer madness might not be so bad?

</blockquote>We usually Visit in September it's relatively quiet but always busy on weekends

Ah thanks, yeah we're going from a Monday to Friday so hopefully it'll be quite pleasant then and not too busy.  :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: WiteHypno on March 30, 2014, 08:13:53 PM
QuoteWhat will it be like early to mid September? I'm going from the 8th-12th and hoping the school holiday goers and summer madness might not be so bad?

</blockquote>We usually Visit in September it's relatively quiet but always busy on weekends

Ah thanks, yeah we're going from a Monday to Friday so hopefully it'll be quite pleasant then and not too busy.  :)

It's busier sept than march though but not top bad plus you got a chance of ok weather were visiting 28sept this year for 4 nights

stylian

ok, i will visit and stay in Disney Paris on 24 June 2014 for 3 nights, 4 days (Tuesday to Friday). I want to know how busy it will be. thanks

Mrsya

Hi all! Going Sunday May 18th until Wed May 21st. Im assuming it will be busier on the Sunday afternoon but don't get there until late. How busy will Mon/Tues be?