How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairymom

Irish schools are of from 16th for St patricks day on 17th. It runs into the easter holidays this year so schools are closed for 2.5 weeks. I wouldn't say that would account for all the hotels being full though!  ???

lindavdende

The monday, tuesday and wednesday after the Disneyland marathon?

mother of 3 girls

Hi all, 3 weeks today and we are all very excited.  Will be in the parks Thurs 25th March - Sat 26th inclusive, are these dates going to be extremely busy on account of Easter weekend.  We were going to book fantasy AP's but the Sat is blocked out so now I am afraid after spending all this money kids wont get to do much :-(.  I have booked this trip since last September but think I should have planned better dates!

nadinebriggs

Can anyone help, we are going on 1st April (no april fools jokes please) and staying 4 days.
Any idea on how busy it is likely to be.
its our first trip so have no idea what to expect and if our 13 year old boys are going to be able to stand the queues!!
Thanks for the response

Mason Cooper

I'm going Monday 7th November 2016 to Friday 11th November 2016, how busy will it be during this time?
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

stifle

That's amongst the quietest times of the year. As far as I know, however, you'll be "between seasons" except on the Friday, so limited theming and seasonal events.

onceuponadream

We're likely to be able to pop back for one day only between 28th May and 2nd June - sadly half term. Which day would you go for?
December 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
December 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2018 - Newport Bay Club

dazzle_v2003

Hey!

Random question which day of the weekend if any is quieter Saturday or Sunday and does it vary depending on the date you go how busy it is.

Thanks. :D

kimberleylouisee

What about June 1st to June 4th?  :)

Killer63

we are going the 9th -13th of May
Cannot wait
Will it be a busy time does anyone  know?

Ohana

We also go on the 9th May, snap!! I'm tagging along in hope of replies :D
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

SarahAndSquirrel

I'd be really grateful to hear what I'd expect Tuesday 21st June to Friday 24th June.
First visit to DLP June 2016, time to get planning!

WDW 2012 Disneymoon

disneydreamcatcher

daddyof2

Quote from: never2old on January 19, 2016, 01:28:01 PM
I find this website quite useful to estimate how busy it's going to be:

http://www.ooparc.com/fr/177-Parc_Disneyland/Infos/Frequentation/

It's in French but I'm sure you can easily figure it out - green is a nice quiet day, black is avoid if possible!

I was considering a trip between Christmas and New Year but this is persuading me otherwise...

fairymom

Bastille Day, July 14th  ::)

After all my promises of not going at busy times we have booked July 11th-15th as DH thinks we should use our AP's once more before they expire in August and who am I to argue  ;)

I'm concerned because we're staying in B&B hotel so don't even have the option of going swimming in the afternoon if it's really busy... I suppose we could go shopping in Val d'Europe again but it seems such a waste of a day again.