New Ticket System

Started by Owain, November 24, 2007, 11:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-breeno-

I'm a little confised about this, so you have to print your own tickets at home to get into the park?  Does the old still work?  What happens if you don't print them at home?  Will a member of hotel staff explain to you how to use the card like they did with the old one?  I'm so confused about it :?  :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

GrandiJoos

Quote from: "DisneyBud"Tampons you? :shock:

:P
Indeed a strange choice of words :P I guess he means... erm... don't know really :lol:

@-breeno-
I think it works as follows:
  • Buy an e-ticket from home;
  • Print it;
  • Present it at the entrance;
  • Enter the park and receive a Fastpass;
If you don't print your e-ticket I suppose they don't let you in... no ticket, no magic

And of course, the old tickets still work. This is only an extra service for people who don't like to wait in the queue and prefer to buy the tickets from home.

I don't know if they always explain it but if you ask I guess they 'must'.

Hope this answers some questions :)

GrandiJoos :cool:

kaysha

:oops:  :)
Sorry I had difficulties to find the equivalent word in english!!I still haven't found it  :?:
In order to enter from one park to another, they use an ink pad.

QuoteThis is only an extra service for people who don't like to wait in the queue and prefer to buy the tickets from home.
And the other advantage of this e-ticket is the price also, it's cheaper when you book it 30 days before your trip.

Thanks Grandijoos for the help!

Soap

Quote from: "kaysha"

:oops:  :)
Sorry I had difficulties to find the equivalent word in english!!I still haven't found it  :?:

Uhhh.....you mean the stamp you get when hopping parcs ????  :?:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

GrandiJoos

Quote from: "kaysha"Sorry I had difficulties to find the equivalent word in english!!I still haven't found it  :?:
Quote from: "Soap"Uhhh.....you mean the stamp you get when hopping parcs ????  :?:
I guess so, a stamp that lights up under ultra violet light. Wonder how long they keep that rule...

Quote from: "kaysha"
QuoteThis is only an extra service for people who don't like to wait in the queue and prefer to buy the tickets from home.
And the other advantage of this e-ticket is the price also, it's cheaper when you book it 30 days before your trip.

Thanks Grandijoos for the help!
You're welcome ;)

All in all I think its a smart move. Buying a ticket from home is very easy to do and cheaper for both DLRP and the visitor. And it maybe even reduces the queues at the ticket desks a little...

GrandiJoos  8)

-breeno-

Quote from: "GrandiJoos"

Indeed a strange choice of words :P I guess he means... erm... don't know really :lol:

@-breeno-
I think it works as follows:
  • Buy an e-ticket from home;
  • Print it;
  • Present it at the entrance;
  • Enter the park and receive a Fastpass;
If you don't print your e-ticket I suppose they don't let you in... no ticket, no magic

And of course, the old tickets still work. This is only an extra service for people who don't like to wait in the queue and prefer to buy the tickets from home.

I don't know if they always explain it but if you ask I guess they 'must'.

Hope this answers some questions :)

GrandiJoos :cool:

Thanks GrandiJoos  :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!