Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet

Started by Owain, January 05, 2008, 11:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I found this in an asda magazine;

Ultimate Disney Charm Bracelet - Price: £ 149.95

QuoteSince 1928, Disney has entertained us with delightful stories filled with the most captivating characters. These classics still touch our hearts and the hearts of all new audiences – a testament to their enduring quality. Now, you can relive the magic with an exclusive jewellery creation – the 'Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet'.

Our exclusive keepsake bracelet features 37 fully sculpted and brightly coloured charms that faithfully capture the beloved original animation art of Disney artists. There's everyone from Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger. The 24-carat-gold-plated link bracelet adjusts up to 8 inches (20.3cm) and is finished with a locking clasp. You'll also find a hallmark tag (in the shape of Mickey Mouse ears) that, along with your Certificate of Authenticity, identifies your bracelet as a Bradford Exchange Disney Exclusive.

• 37 Disney character charms

• Mickey Mouse's famous ears identifies your bracelet as a Bradford Exchange Disney Exclusive

• Certificate of Authenticity

• Adjustable bracelet measures up to 8 inches (20.3cm)

Link; //http://www.bradford.co.uk/product_info.php/info/p360_Ultimate-Disney-Charm-Bracelet.html/XTCsid/4865fc0b04e6a9f77cff731199573194

Masamune

:shock: Oooh, that's just gorgeous. :( Bit too expensive for my liking though.

Clarebelle

mine just arrived!!! not quite what I was expecting from the press photos but still something to add to the collection

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Captain Pan

I nearly bought something like that for my girlfriend... It looks really nice no matter if it does appear a little clustered. I got her the one from Beauty and The Beast 'The Broadway Show' Tour, which doesn't look as quite as nice as this one!

That picture reminds me of my Great Aunt so much, :)  she had several charm bracelets like those just I believe she only had a Mickey Mouse charm on it! It was full of the Monopoly charms tho! Never short of a counter when ever we played Monopoly with her! She even tried to get my sister collecting!

15yearsofMagic2008

I would love to buy this ! How much is it though?
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Aveen2008

I seen this before in a magazine and was very tempted to save up and buy it!!

Its also nice to see the real item, which i must admit doesn't look the same as the picture really, i actually thought the charachers were made out of flat metal pieces and not as chunky but it is nice all the same, as is anything disney!!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I seen this before in a magazine and was very tempted to save up and buy it!!

Its also nice to see the real item, which i must admit doesn't look the same as the picture really, i actually thought the charachers were made out of flat metal pieces and not as chunky but it is nice all the same, as is anything disney!!

Aveen xxx

I know I was rather disappointed to find out they were 3d characters, it has put me off buying the disney princess ones :(
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"I seen this before in a magazine and was very tempted to save up and buy it!!

Aveen xxx

I know I was rather disappointed to find out they were 3d characters, it has put me off buying the disney princess ones :(

Aw I can understand that, it is beautiful but it isn't really at all like what it looks like it is in the picture...it's nearly like false advertising! its a lot of money  to ask for for something they aren't advertising properly. If you wanted can you send it back? (not that I think you should but just wondering.)

Luv aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"mine just arrived!!! not quite what I was expecting from the press photos but still something to add to the collection

I know what you mean, it's always the same with advertising and the special effects they use on the pictures, at times a total let down when the actual item arrives.  I think the characters would have been better if they had been 2d all gold with colours printed on top for the different characters. I think it would have been more shiny that way.. :roll:

Carnival_Princess_

Wow the advertising picture is so deceptive! It's nothing like the real item.
I have the Winnie charm braclet in this collection and it's exactly the same as advertised, however what you have isn't. I wanted the princess charm braclet too but if it has 3D characters then I don't think I do.  :?