Dream Pin

Started by PetiteSirene, November 18, 2007, 10:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PetiteSirene

Not sure where this fits in best really... Its merchandise imagineering for a bit of fun so I hope this fits here...

I am hoping to start collecting pins on my next trip and have been thinking what pins I would like... So I decided to design my dream pin :D (Please excuse bad photoshopping skills lol)

Sources for the characters are dvd covers and stills from the movies.

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic idea, I may try and make one later :)
By the way, you've done a really great job on your pin :wink:

PetiteSirene

Thankyou Butlin Boy :)

Just to let you know about why this is my dream pin... Though I think its mostly obvious ;)

Petite Sirene is the nickname my Fiance gave me when we first started going out, because I can sing and his name is Sebastien and I have it tattooed across my back.

Gurgi (The furry one looking at Ariel) is my favourite Disney character (From Black Cauldron) and has been for about 10 years!

Lastly I recently saw Lilo and Stitch and thought Stitch was adorable, also I was slightly inspired by the little mermaid/ Stitch add.

So there you have it my fav three characters together in one pin :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

treble

i love this idea. not really a pin collector myself but i would be if you could do this. think of the possiblities.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

RockNRoller

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"Not sure where this fits in best really... Its merchandise imagineering for a bit of fun so I hope this fits here...

I am hoping to start collecting pins on my next trip and have been thinking what pins I would like... So I decided to design my dream pin :D (Please excuse bad photoshopping skills lol)

Like this one, My dreampin exists but with one minor alteration. There is a PM pin with Goofy as caretaker, I want that one but with me as the caretaker instead of Goofy. Whilst where at it I'd also like that same logo on a T-Shirt.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Masamune

:D Great job! *Wouldn't mind having a pin like that*

:P My dream pin would definatly be a Gaston one. There's many Cheshire Cat pins out there, and quite a few Scar pins (them being my 1st and 2nd fave Disney characters). Gaston is my 3rd fave Disney character, and there's hardly any pins featuring him!

:o Another pin that I think would be completely adorable is one featuring Cheshire Cat showing Zero (from The Nightmare Before Christmas) a trick or two when it comes to disappearing. ;)

PetiteSirene

How about one like this Masumune?

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Masamune

:D There's actually already one very similiar to that.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1195848059

:lol: No one poses in mirrors like Gaston.

PetiteSirene

Haha! Thats very true! I am guessing you have the invisible Cheshire cat pin?

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Masamune

:D You can look up my collection on PinPics to see for yourself. My username is Masamune. :( I don't have very many Cheshire pins, but the ones I do have I love very much. My favourite one is probably the Cheshire Cat Fan Club pin. :P Or the jumbo one with the spinning head.

PetiteSirene

I looked the other day on the net and found a few Black Cauldron pins, I would give anything if I could to get them!

Courtesy of Dizpins

I am thinking of getting Little Mermaid and Stitch pins and any other characters that look nice. Though now I might not be able to go until 2009  :cry:

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Masamune

o.o Why wait till 2009? :) Just hop on eBay and look for some!

PetiteSirene

Because that would require money and a credit card (Bank cards in belgium cant be used on the net unlike in england.)

As soon as I have both I will have a look, I saw loads I wanted on e-bay. I deeply regret not getting any in WDW :(

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Disneyana

For shopping at Ebay you don't need a credit card. You can pay through PayPal, safe and easy. I bought almost all my pins at Ebay. But my dream Pin would be the DLP castle as a Jumbo Pin with Mickey and Minnie in a prince and princess outfitt.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

PetiteSirene

Yes but to use pay pal you need it to accept you bank account, I have tried with my belgian account and it wont accept it, hence the credit card.

I just saw a fantastic black cauldron pin on Ebay, I really wish I hadnt looked now!

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia