Trip report -Day 3 (24-28 Oct 07)

Started by Bopshop, November 11, 2007, 06:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopshop

Up again at 7.30 ready for the day ahead.  Got the train and in for EMH.  Up Main Street – there were a few in and we went to Buzz which only had a 10 minute wait.  Always fun.  Did Space Mountain which was a walk on – the train wasn't even full.  It's ok to do once but it's just so sore I can happily give it a miss during visits. Down Main Street and got our regular Mickey Brioche breakfast!  

Went to Town Square and waited at the front of the queue to meet Mickey.  He came out and looked cool in his Halloween costume.  

Walked up the stage in Central Plaza and saw the show as we walked by.  Around by the Princess queue which was already a good size.  Walked up by the steps leading into Fantasyland and walked by Snow White – she kindly stopped for a picture.  

Walked through Castle and saw the people from the Halloween show – even got a wink from Maleficent!!

Into Fantasyland and saw Peter Pan and Wendy randomly running around.  Nice walk through the park – over by Pirates Cove and up to Colonel Hiati's.  Into Frontierland and took some pics.  Then went straight up and walked onto Indy – it was cold...lol!  Back down to check out the Halloween fun in Frontierland and got pics with Lilo and Daisy.  

Looking in shops and saw some cool headgear for Marie and Minnie. Went into the Central Plaza and got a spot right at the front for the next Halloween show.   The CM's were all in excellent form.  Minnie and Stitch were waving away at us and motioning about my horns.  Had to tell off the Pink Witches as they were being mean behind Maleficent's back.....hehe.  Minnie and Stitch then came down to the front and came straight to me and my Mum and gave us hugs.  They were both impressed by my pins – thankfully they were both on my lanyard.   Stitch then bent over the railings and picked up some leaves – he then bent down in front of my Mum to present them to her....hilarious (and she has them stored in her purse.....I think she fell in love with Stitch after this....!)  At the end of the show got tons of sweets and pics.  One of the Pink Witches remembered us from Halloween 2 years ago!  Jafar came over and then Maleficent came over especially to see me – got a pic with her. Cruella was most impressed with my badge of her.

Up into Fantasyland by the Princess stage and saw Cinderella and Snow White on their way to the Princess lunch.

Got a pic with the Queen of Hearts.  Watched the display at Small World.  Pluto and Goofy were mobbed.  Through Fantasyland and through Castle.  Took a stroll down Main Street and went over to the Studios.  Over to Toon Studio and got a pic with Emile.  

A woman asked my Mum to get an autograph for her daughter....lol!  Into Studio 1 and then up by RNR and got a seat for the parade.  Cruella stopped and chatted – told her she was fabulous and offered me her hand to kiss it – then said Maleficent was better – she turned away in disgust!  

Once the parade was over, grabbed a quick Pizza Mickey and did the Art of Animation show.  Waited for the Animation academy – whilst Mum waited, I went outside and got pics of Kenai, Koda and Sulley.  

Did our drawing – Winnie the Pooh – my poor Winnie's head was quite small...hehe.  Came out and headed over to Disneyland Park and got our usual spot for the parade – saw the pre-parade for Halloween and the OUAD parade.  Took a walk up through the shops and got some cheap pins for trading.  Through the Discovery Arcade and saw Tigger and others outside Plaza Gardens.  Over into Frontierland and got some more pics.  Did Phantom Manor – funny CM scaring people on the way in.  As we were walking out, Halloween Stitch was walking in – I don't know what he was up to!  Saw the Pink Witch stiltwalkers out and got a fastpass for Big Thunder.   Over to Adventure Isle and down by the Jack Sparrow meet and greet area.  Did Pirates which was ace.  Into Fantasyland and did Tea Cups with only a 2 minute wait.  Through into Discoveryland and caught the end of a Lion King show.  Spent some time looking round Constellations shop.  Over to the Liberty Aracade.  Looked for the Hidden Mickey with the gas lamps and spent 10 seconds walking though the Statue of Liberty exhibition.  

Lots of shops.  Out and caught Candelabration from afar.  Used our fastpass for Big Thunder – was ace in the dark.  Over to Fantasyland via Central Plaza – pic with Eeyore outside Small World.  Down Main Street and out – over to Annette's – got seated quickly.  Mum had the avocado burger again and I took on the Incredible burger – and won!  Finished our meal and got train straight away back to BSG.  Another fabulous day at the parks.

The Butlin Boy

Great report :)