Studio Tram Tour - Extended Closure

Started by Anthony, May 18, 2005, 11:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

This is interesting - the Studio Tram Tour will now be closed until 3rd June instead of 17th May!  I wonder why?  They haven't changed anything with the station from the look of these photos, so I suppose it has just taken longer than they expected to do the refurb...

(photos by Joel)

I wonder if I'm just being far far too hopeful to expect anything to have changed on the ride?  A few new things in the boneyards, new costumes in the workshop windows, a new mini-set along the route, even?  I really doubt any of this would happen, even the new boneyard items idea...

Kristof

Mmm.  Maybe it has to do with the ToT construction?  :?:  

Although I have the same as you Baloo  :wink:   Lots of extra's!!!

Maybe they'll remove the white fungus from the Dinotopia robots  :?

Anthony

I think you could be right about it being for the ToT construction.  We haven't seen anything going on there for ages - it was almost like they were waiting for something to be done to allow them to carry on construction.  But what?

Something involving the STT route?  Maybe moving it outwards a bit to make the ToT construction site big enough for construction?  I'm surprised we haven't had any photos from people trying to look over the fence.  If it's hard to do it from the park itself, then you'd be able to see if anything major had changed from the Disney Village parking lot...  :D