Favourite details in the Disneyland park?

Started by Kristof, May 09, 2005, 09:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Share your favourite details from the Disneyland park.  Things that people usually don't see or just walk by.

For example: the hairy leg in POTC.  :D

Anthony

There's too many to list, but also since I don't have the chance to go that often I tend to miss some of these because I want to get everything done.

What I do really like, though, is the Hyperion airship.  OK, it's not a "little detail" - it was the largest prop in any Disney park in 1992 in fact - but it just looks so amazing and is absolutely something that you wouldn't find anywhere but Disney.  If I have to pick a little detail, then I'll say the pigeons in the carrier basket hanging from it.  :wink:

I'll post here again when I've got another one!

Kristof

Here are a few of my favourites:

- The Victorian Coke-machine in Videopolis.
- The Coca-Cola logo's in different languages at the Cool Post
- The changing stained glass inside the castle
- The Imagineers grave at Boot Hill

I'll think of a few others...

Kinou

My Favorite is the coupole at Harrington's! Great yet simple effect!  So cool to show off when bringing first timers!!!
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

The Gallery in the castle has a few nice ones:

- The red & blue knights, on the left and right of the 3 fairies tapestry.
- And when you take a picture of Diabolo (the raven), you'll see afterwards on the picture that he has red eyes!

Jorien

Quote from: "raptor1982"The Gallery in the castle has a few nice ones:
- And when you take a picture of Diabolo (the raven), you'll see afterwards on the picture that he has red eyes!

Really? Yes i saw it on the picture, but i didn't know that. It wasn't photoshop?  :wink: Hmm, must try it myself sometime. Great these little details!!!!

Jorien  :D

flor

I think it's great the Imagineers even added traces of soot on the fireplace.  You can bearly see it, but it's there!

Anthony

I've got a new favourite detail to add to my list - Les Pirouettes du Vieux Moulin is turning again!!

:arrow: //http://joel.at.dlp.online.fr/dlp/20050517/MOV05772.MPG
(video by Joel)

Kristof

Well, the mill is turning quite often actually.  I've seen it working a few times in these last months.  It's probably the same as the water inside the castle...   :D