New Fireworks at DLP?

Started by Filip, November 05, 2007, 04:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from: "Filip"No word about WISHES in the new brochure for next summer. Only this - "For our grand finale, fireworks will make a great day even more magical."
Does someone knows something more?

That's what I've been saying before...

There's no news if there will be a new show or that they don't want to advertise Wishes.

Cinder

Quote from: "raptor1982"Don't forget guys and galls that "big" fireworks can't be used in Disneyland Park, except during special occasions for which the mayor of the village behind Fantasyland has to give his permission.

What village is that? Chessy?  Esbly?  I know that area pretty well, and IMO those villages are quite far away to be complaining. :roll:

WDI1992

:offtopic: about the big fireworks: I think that would be Chessy, but I have to say, if they use the big fireworks that are always launched from the border of the park, it is very close to the surrounding lived on area.
The border of the village is pretty close to the Boulevard du Parc, so I guess the fireworks would be very visible and one living in the village could possibly hear them quite well too.
Looking at Google Earth, the distance between the location of where the launching platform would be and Central Plaza, and the launching platform and the first houses... is quite similar.

... anyway, we'll just have to see what the new season brings for us on the subject of fireworks... hopefully something new or just a golden oldie, I'm thinking in the range of another version of Tinkerbell's because those fireworks were amazing and DLRP's creation... oh well we can only hope and dream can't we :wink:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

experiment627

Quote from: "Cinder"What village is that? Chessy?  Esbly?  I know that area pretty well, and IMO those villages are quite far away to be complaining. :roll:

Are you kidding? I was standing at a bus stop in Bailly (which is between the Golf course and the Crockett Ranch) during last month's Bonfire fireworks and it sounded like an air raid!

I honestly understand the folks living behind Disneyland Park who are not too crazy about nightly fireworks...

Riebi

We must also see that the most people are coming to this village after DLRP opening. IMO they must have know that DLRP isn´t a quiete place to life.
For example: You can´t life at Sydneys Darling Harbour complaining the night activities! The Aussies would say: Why the hell do you life there if you´re comlaining! The City is big enough.

Same for ile de france
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

Not true Riebi, that village has always been there.

Riebi

Yes sure it was there :lol:  But not that "big" :D
I was there in 1991 and before some years again. It´s a very huge difference.  :wink:

Kristof

The lawsuit refers to the old town right behind Fantasyland, which has always been there, wetter more people started living there or not.  There's no problem having bigger fireworks on Lake Disney since the lawsuit did not cover that area.  That's the big difference, right?  :wink:  :P

Riebi

:lol: No I just take a look at the historic small farming village and a law making for disney  which is orientated at the new structures :lol:

But by the way: maybe I would feel the same and make some laws against them when I´remembered how "faux-pass"full Disney comes into the parisienne region thinking all the folks would simply cry out "Hurray!" and of course if I can´t sleep at night because of the big BOOM!  :lol:

For me is the interesting point that people moved to a village near a theme park thinking "that´s nature and nice and calm, and of course with a wonderful transportation structure". And after this wondering "no it isn´t!"

But all power to the people! I would like to see big fireworks again. Shame that this won´t happen with the castle in front but the fireworks behind disneyland hotel has been also nice and powerfull.
And if not little booms behind the castle but a great show infront would also be nice.  :wink: