cool they r great and i hope u had a great time. :D

Anthony

GREAT photos, there's not an inch of the festival you didnt seem to cover!  :D

Kristof

Tnx, glad you like them!  :D

Sweet Laker

When i click on the link, i get this message:

This site is defaced!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeverEverNoSanity WebWorm generation 18.

Maybe you guys noticed it allready, since the last post is somewhere in October, but i thought i'd just mention it just in case.

Kristof

ladyghost

I want to go again (it will be my 7 time) to Disney Paris next October...
I've always been in August or July...Halloween stuff will bethis year too?
Do they make something special?
Ladyghost.
PS.: great pics!!

Shadow doesn\'t exist, what you call shadow is the light you can\'t see.

Kristof

Thank you.  Halloween is my favourite season.  

Ofcourse, Halloween will return this year.  I guess the pumpkinmen will return, and I'm certain that a few suprises will pop up too.

Anthony

It will be interesting to see if it can continue to grow as much as it has in the last couple of years, since there must surely be a point where they can't add any more?

The one major thing I think they really NEED to do with the season is to expand it to WDS.  It's just so perfect for the park, and with ToT on the way it would be good to set it up now so by the time ToT opens the WDS section of the season is nice and big.

Just imagine what they could do in WDS...
- A special version of Animagique with Disney Villains popping out of the movie reels!
- "Draw the Disney Villains" at Art of Disney
- Add in some camels (statues of) at the Flying Carpets, which guests can control to spit at guests on the ride like in WDW.  They could also have a statue of Jafar controlling them with his stick thing.
- Halloween CinéFolies!
- Various horror movie characters doing meet n greets.
- A "History of the Horror Genre" as a CinéMagique post show?

Any more ideas, anyone?  :wink:

BTW, welcome to the forum ladyghost!

Kristof

A longer fire flume at Reign of Fire  :twisted:

Masamune

:( Dead link...

Oh well, I'm hopefully going to Disneyland Paris this October, so I'll be able to see the Halloween Event myself! :D

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune"Dead link...

Oh well, I'm hopefully going to Disneyland Paris this October, so I'll be able to see the Halloween Event myself! :D
This one: http://www.photosmagiques.com/season/halloween2004.php is working for me!  :wink:

I feel like I want to go and see Halloween this year, since it has changed so much since 2002 when I last went during Halloween.  I think I'd still prefer Summer though, Wishes is calling out to me!  :D

Masamune

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Masamune"Dead link...

This one: http://www.photosmagiques.com/season/halloween2004.php is working for me!  :wink:

I feel like I want to go and see Halloween this year, since it has changed so much since 2002 when I last went during Halloween.  I think I'd still prefer Summer though, Wishes is calling out to me!  :D
:) Thanks a lot!

:P I'm a big fan of Disney villains, so it's always been my dream to go to Disneyland at Halloween...

Disneyana

Thanks for the great,great,great photos. I really want to go to DLP one Halloween season. I never tried it, but I'm so curious how it's like. But first I will go for Christmas season.  :wink:  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Masamune

:shock: OMFG...if I meet Gaston I can die happy! :D I love him! XDDD