Nala's Picture Trip Report, Day 4 (Sept. 26th)

Started by Nala_84, October 06, 2007, 01:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nala_84"Hehe yes, that's what I thought when I've seen your pics - "haven't I already seen her before?!" ;)! She's lovely, isn't she?
You also have a few pics of the Belle we met on the Castle Stage! I think she's really pretty, too :)

Yes, both Belle's I met were lovely, but especially that one. She was the one I met the day after I found out about my Mum. They pulled her to one side especially to meet me, and she was enchanting.

I'll never forget her, she made a dream come true that day. I know it sounds daft, but she'll always be special to me, and she'll always be my Belle!

When I wrote the letter to the castmembers that evening, to thank them for the wonderful day they gave me, I put in a thank you for 'Belle' too - I hope she got it.

:)

Nala_84

I don't think that's daft or something...

I can really understand you! After such a bad news she gave you the enchanting feeling and joy about her, that you needed - so it's great that you could meet her and of course she'll be special to you :)!

Here I have two more pics of her for you ;)!

And maybe you also like this one of "our" Belle ;)!

[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anonymous

Nala, can I be cheeky and ask if it's possible for you to send me hi res copies of the pictures of 'my Belle'  :) .

I wouldn't be reposting them anywhere, and they're purely for my own use. It's just as I said, she's a bit special to me.

I'd be quite happy to swap you some high res copies of any of my pics.

I saw your pictures with the other Belle. I actually saw her on my first day, and I thought she was really pretty when I first saw her - but I'm afraid I went off her a bit later on - I preferred the two Belle's I met, and especially the one I first met (the one in your pics) - it wasn't just that she was so beautiful, but she was so nice too. She spoke perfect english, but she had a delightful french accent. I've got to say, I was totally smitten with her. She was enchanting.

I was really taken with the Cinderella I met as well, she was so nice. I think she was probably english as she didn't have an accent and was perfectly spoken.

If you don't mind sharing those pictures, pm me, and I'll let you have my e-mail address. As I said, if there are any of mine you'd like a high res version of, let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

Anonymous

I've sent you some pictures finally Nala as a thank you for those lovely pics of Belle.

I hope you like them.

Nala_84

Hey Prince,

thank you so much for the many pics - they're great, Mickey and Minnie are looking directly into the camera, so sweet!! :)

And thanks for the Belle pics, too - hehe yes, really sounds like a fairytale. I'm sure she'll be looking forward to March (and I hope for you that it'll be "your" Belle you'll meet then ;))!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anonymous

Well from the pics I've seen of her since, she's still looking as beautiful as ever.  :D

I was so pleased with the photo's I took on the last trip and I'm glad other people have appreciated them.

Hope you make good use of the pics.

ightenhill

nice reports..excellent pics. Thanks
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]