Shareholders Event - Wall E Screening

Started by Alpop, August 02, 2008, 09:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpop

Just got an email last night. Announcing a screening of Wall E at Disney Studios in Cinemagique. The event is occuring on the 6th if September. To gain access to the event you will need a valid sharholder club card and park entry.

Here's my personal twist on this though. Usually I'm miles away from getting anywhere near an event like this. Except this time, I'm stopping in the Resort on the 9th of September. 3 days after the event Doh!

EDDY

I also read about an Invitation for Annual Passport Dream Holders on the Official Website, but now it´s no more available ? Did anyone see the Invitation too ? ( just on the French website )

Yes it´s bad I´ll arrive at 7th of September so I will miss the screening too  :cry:
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

DisneyObsessive

It is a shame this event is for the French version of the film.  The Shareholder Services folks have done that the last couple of film showings they have done.  Whilst I I do my best to learn a little more french each time I go I don't think I am up to watching a film in French yet.

It seem english speaking shareholders are second class citizens as far as they are concerned at the moment.

Alpop

Then again I've heard that there is little speaking in the film. So it would do for non french too........  :? maybe!

But I do get your point too.

Clarebelle

this might just be what Ive been looking for (something to convince my bf to buy me shares for my 21st) fingers crossed it works
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

roaldbergmann

How many shares do you need to have, and how much do they cost at the time?

Clarebelle

you need to hold between 5 and 20 shares to qualify for sharholders (20 or more = free membership, a min of 5 and 30 euro free and you can join)
http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/CO ... lub-13.pdf
Shares are currently 8,65 euros
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]