[WDW] Ratatouille coaster?

Started by Kristof, August 24, 2007, 12:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Screamscape heard a story about the possible addition of a customised Crush's Coaster, themed to Ratatouille:
QuoteScreamscape sources have informed us that Walt Disney World management has just approved the budget to fast-track construction of a new indoor spinning roller coaster based on the film Ratatouille. As rumored for the past few weeks, the ride system will be based on the coaster design used for Crush's Coaster that just opened earlier this summer at Walt Disney Studios Paris. This is a customized varient of the Maurer-Sohne SC-2000 layout. The new coaster is expected to be placed in the Soundstage One area right next to Toy Story Mania and construction could start within the next six months.

Source

This could be interesting, there's one particular scene in the movie that would be excellent to use.  Not sure if I'll spoil anything for our British members, who still have to wait till october to see the movie, so I won't say too much...

15MagicalYears

It would be cool if there was a scene where you are thrown in a huge pot and spinned round and round being "stirred".
Lol  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I wish I could be an imagineer(spelling).
I could make the best shows, rides and praticly everything!
But I know you need to have lots and lots of confusing thing!  :?  (eg. Phisics things, not very inteligant in that source of mind)
 :lol:   :lol: