No return for Tarzan?

Started by ChipChap, August 31, 2007, 09:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChipChap

Hey
I read on another forum, that they stopped to show Tarzan in Disneyland Park. Somebody wrote there that they removed the whole decoration with two big cranes and also parts of the stage should be removed. I don't know If it is right, because It's not written anywhere else.

I know that it's normal that they work at the decorations to change them for Mickeys Winter Wonderland, but he wrote that they completely removed them.

Do you know what's happening there? I think he just exaggerated...but to know it for sure I ask you ;)
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

Cinder

I don't think it's true as Tarzan and MWWL are confirmed untill 2010.

Maarten

Quote from: "Cinder"I don't think it's true as Tarzan and MWWL are confirmed untill 2010.

Seriously? If thats true, it tells you quite something about the possibilty of Splash Mountain coming to Paris. I can see them blocking off the entire area of Cottonwood Creek during the construction of a possible Splash Mountain. Or would it be possible to keep doing the Tarzan and Winter Wonderland shows while constructing such a massive attraction?

Either way, the Tarzan Encounter has proven me to be a worthy Disneyland Paris classic, wether it stays or not.  :wink:

Kristof

There is no information what so ever about the cancellation, nor the continuation of The Tarzan Encounter.  This is evaluated every year.

Mickey's Winter Wonderland is returning this year.

Kristof

Updated:

There are indeed pieces of the stage being removed for an unkown reason for now.  Maybe replacement of electronic wires or something, but it shouldn't be something huge.

Tarzan Encounter is currently set to return next year.

Flounder

I was able to enter the stage last sunday and they are just in the process of deconstructing the parts from the Tarzan show. Parts for MWW were already on the stage. So this is just the normal procedure as every year I guess.

If anyone's interested in pics I can post them later on.

Cheers,
Flounder

Kristof

Those photos would be considered backstage area, and may not be posted.  :wink:

Flounder

Quote from: "raptor1982"Those photos would be considered backstage area, and may not be posted.  :wink:

No prob ;) So if anyone's interested just PM me  :lol: