New 2005 Resort Map

Started by Anthony, March 31, 2005, 02:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

I've not seen this posted anywhere, so this is a total exclusive just for you!  :D

The new 2005 resort map has been released showing the new additions to the resort.  I've cropped the image so that only the new additions are on there:

New additions to the map are:
- Disney Village IMAX
- PanoraMagique
- Golf Disneyland Accommodation
- Davy Crockett's Adventure

They failed to add the new DV parking, but I suppose since they don't show the main car park then they must have a "no parking lots - it looks bad!" rule in the maps department.  :wink:

They also haven't updated the Disney Village map yet, nor the Disney Hotels map (which still doesn't even feature the partner hotels...).

It's also a shame, don't you think, that they only update the map now, since ever travel brochure has already been released...  This is the same with SM:M2, when they obviously didn't release the press materials on time for it to appear in any brochures.  I got a brochure from a good UK agent yesterday which still listed Indy as backwards and still said you could go from the earth to the moon in Discoveryland!  :roll:

Jorien

It does look great! Indeed it's a shame that they waited so long for its release. We've experienced that Dlrp often waits too long with things. I think Dlrp can still learn a lot. (although they have great service, but that's another topic!) I hate it when i see things that are not right. That they don't inform agencies and other things with the right information. Like you said that there is wrong info in the brochure.  :x

I also find it annoying, when i see things on tv that are not right about Dlrp. This is not Dlrp's fault, but from the people from tv. They didn't inform themselves good enough. But about two weeks ago there was something on tv with a family that went to dlrp for a day. And they kept on talking about "Eurodisney"  :x , and then they went to TLOTK, and that woman said that she already saw it in New York (!!!!!), and she loved to see it again. !!!!!!IT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHOW!!!!  :x  And they went on Space Mountain, and nothing was said about SM:M2!
Really annoying! But i guess only fans see it that way!  :wink:

Jorien  :D

Anthony

Quote from: "Jorien"And they kept on talking about "Eurodisney"  :x , and then they went to TLOTK, and that woman said that she already saw it in New York (!!!!!), and she loved to see it again. !!!!!!IT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHOW!!!!  :x  

I completely agree here, stuff like this really annoys me.  It annoys me much much more, though, when it's on a programme like a travel show that's meant to be advertising the resort.  Luckily it doesn't actually happen that much anymore, but a few years ago it was really bad.

At the moment though, people are actually starting to realise it's Disneyland Resort Paris which is always nice to see, so this does have a very good counter-effect in that when they actually do get names right it makes you feel satisfied as a DLRP fan.  :)

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"At the moment though, people are actually starting to realise it's Disneyland Resort Paris which is always nice to see, so this does have a very good counter-effect in that when they actually do get names right it makes you feel satisfied as a DLRP fan.  :)

Oh, i didn't notice it here yet! Yesterday i was talking at work about SM:M2 (they must be getting so bored of me :wink: ) and my colleague didn't even know that there was an update. He hadn't seen any commercial, didn't know anything about it (!) I guess the advertising is still not working how it should be. I thought that everyone here knew about it now,.....not, so it seems. :(

About that travellingprograms are talking about eurodisney. Well, this was such kind of program.  :x

Jorien  :D