Dutch TV special: SM:M2 on 8th April SBS6!!!!

Started by Jorien, March 29, 2005, 01:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorien

I've already said it on other forums, but for the ones that don't visit them, i'll say it here too.

Sadly only for people who can receive the dutch channel sbs6 i have some news! Yesterday evening i saw an announcement, after 'shownieuws' had finished (after 'Hart van Nederland').
You can win a trip to Dlrp to test spacemountain, and on 8th April, Shownieuws will have a special about the opening of SM:M2!!! They didn't say what time, so it's possible that it's on the broadcast of 7.30 or the one after 'Hart van Nederland'. If you want to be sure to see it, just watch both of them then.  :wink:
If i won't forget it, i'll tape it. And if it's worth seeing, maybe i can find a way to put it online.  :wink:

Jorien  :D

Anthony

I'm still hoping we'll see at least a few brief seconds of SM:M2 on UK TV, but as this is probably quite unlikely, I'm glad you'll be taping this!  :D

Jorien

I was also really surprised yesterday evening. I had that show on and the video running because i was actually waiting for something completely else. (A concert i've been to last Sunday!!!) But sadly that wasn't shown, so i just wanted to turn of the recorder again and there this announcement was, i recognised the music from the teaser, so i immediatly turned to the tv again, haha.
I have no idea if it will be worthwhile. I hope they will be going backstage or something like that. This program often has specials, also when the lion king musical started here. And they talked with all the players, went backstage and talked about the auditions and clothing etc etc. So i really hope that this SM:M2 special will be something like that. But i don't get my hopes up too much.  :wink:
I really hope i don't forget to tape it, since i've been forgetting a lot this week, luckily not the concert!  :wink: So please remind me about it when it's almost time!

Jorien  :D

Kristof

Wow great news!  I hope they will air something in Belgium too.

Maybe a sequel to that wonderful Space Mountain documentary from 1995.........  High hopes...  :wink: