Pin Pics - Post Pics of Your Favourite Pins

Started by Anonymous, June 30, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

The Stitch motorbike one I posted a while back is from America. A good friend brought the kids back some pins. She said she had to control herself cos she said there were racks full of them.

Never managed an LE pin yet :(

I love the Star Wars ones Prince. I'm hoping to pick Steph up a couple as she likes star wars

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Stitch´s Girl

:maleficent_bounce:
My fav. is lilo kissing stitch
Ohana Means Family!

And family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten!!!!

Anonymous

Tubbsy, there were some Star Wars pins released in February this year at DLRP. Jedi Mickey, Princess Minnie and Jedi Mickey and Yoda. I don't think they were limited, so you will probably be able to get them in October. I think they were 6 euro's each.

tubbsy

Thanks Prince. :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Anonymous

I've not posted any pics for a while so I'll make up for it with a bumper selection of pins today.  :D

First up is a selection of Minnie Mouse pins, dressed as various Disney Babes! These are all from DLRP, except the larger Ariel pin which I got on Ebay.

Next up are these nice Disney D pins. These are 2007 pins from the US.

Then we have the rest of the floral wreath style Princess pins.

A selection of Disney Star Wars pins. Tubbsy, the 3 on the left are the DLRP one's I mentioned. The Star Tours logo is also a DLRP pin.

Then a couple of nice selections of Belle pins. The 3D Rose shaped pin, with Belle holding the mirror is a 2004 pin. The glittery Belle pin with her smelling the rose is a DLRP pin. The dressing room mirror pin is a Disney Auctions LE of 1000, I actually have 2 of this pin - a second one came with a lot of several other pins.

There's a couple of festive pins. The Beauty and the Beast one is a LE of 1500 from DLRP. The Christmas tree one is a Disney Auctions LE of 250.

The large frame pin is a 2006 Disneyland LE of 1000 celebrating the 15th Anniversary of BATB. The Belle with Prince is a LE of 250 released this year.

Finally, these blue line portrait pins are Disney Auctions LE. There isn't a date on these, but all are limited to 1000 pins.

fly_with_me_dumbo

i love the minnie mouse ones and hte ones beneath that pic!!

but im not a fan of the star wars pins, they dont appeal to me at all  :(

Anonymous

Awwww, you must have joined the Dark Side!

What's wrong with Star Wars?

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Awwww, you must have joined the Dark Side!

What's wrong with Star Wars?

its to boyish for me lol, no offence to girl fans, i dont like sci fi things like that
i dont like alien/future films/ "im a secret agent whose gonna save the world whilst diving through big explosions"

i dont like any of them lol

disney_donutter

all your pins rock, esp the blue line pins, they are gorgeous, and you know you can always send your spare belle one to me ;-) lol

madame_leota

aww i love the minnie princess ones!! i was thinking about getting them for mum last time i went, might have to get them for myself this time though!! :D

Anonymous

I was going to save the spare Belle one for my niece and give it to her as something from Disney when I get back in September. She won't know any different, and as far as she'll be concerned it will have come from DLRP.

tubbsy

Love the Minnie princesses and the Star Wars ones. Steph was very impressed by the Star Wars ones-definately a buy for her when we go me thinks.

Giving your niece the spare pin? Cor, I'd never do that, its like giving my nephew the soap and shower stuff from the hotel.....  :lol: He did get a Mickey mug and a Disney colouring set as well. And no it wasnt from Cafe Mickey, I paid for it :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"I was going to save the spare Belle one for my niece and give it to her as something from Disney when I get back in September. She won't know any different, and as far as she'll be concerned it will have come from DLRP.

thats how you do it! :D

Disneyana

The Minnie as princess ones are very nice. They are exactly the same like the plush puppets they sell of her in DLP. I had one of them. But I don't like the Star Wars ones either. Although I'm a big fan of Star Wars ( and I'M a girl :wink: ), but I don't know. I think I just don't like Mickey as Luke Skywalker or Minnie as Princess Leia. It's strange.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"