Disneyland Park's Christmas Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinders

ahh they did when i was there is 2004! they were putting up the tree then ! had all the barriers round

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

linz

anyone know what time the tree lighting/ candelbration will be over the christmas season???

im off on tuesday :D

xxx

jacko15

Quote from: "DisneyBud"Yes :( Can't imagine there would be both Belle's and Santa's village, boohoo

Apparently , there will be a Father christmas village in Frontierland at the  old Woody's roundup, as well as Belle's village, so it should be a nice addition!
DLRP 97, 98, 2000, 2001, 2003,
2004, 2005, 2006, Jan 2007, Jun 2007, 2008, 2009, Jan 2010, Aug 2010, Jan 2012

cinders

oooo i hope belles village will be there as last time i went i missed it :( there was so much to see and so little time to do it all !
well this time i am gonna make sure i see it all going to have half a day in the studios park and a day and a half in disney park !:D i have a plan already :D

i dont see much pointy in spending a whole day in the studios park with a 4 yr old as i dont think there is much for them to do in there :D

oo i will stop rambling now  :lol:

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

Anthony

Quote from: "linz"anyone know what time the tree lighting/ candelbration will be over the christmas season???
Different times each night, depends on the park hours. Just pick up the Programme leaflet when you arrive. :wink:

Sooo... anyone know what we can expect from Characters' Express during Christmas? And any further word on the return of the Swing Along Santas/continuation of the gospel choir? :) (Although I suppose this is the wrong forum, it's hardly worth starting a topic for WDS christmas)

Kinou

Swing Along Santas return on December 22nd at WDS. Tommorow (Nov.10), the Toon Train is back in a Xmas version not anymore on Front Lot but at Production Courtyard. Name: Toon en Scène pour les Fêtes !
Hug it out bitch !

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kinou"Swing Along Santas return on December 22nd at WDS. Tommorow (Nov.10), the Toon Train is back in a Xmas version not anymore on Front Lot but at Production Courtyard. Name: Toon en Scène pour les Fêtes !

Thanks for the info Kinou :) More entertainment in the Studios sounds good to me :wink:

Anthony

Thanks for the details, really appreciate it!

"Toon en Scène pour les Fêtes", hehe, great name! I hope the show is a little better than the Summer version too...

-b-e-n-9-5-

Start of the 2007 xmas season today WOOP!

i wish i could go - like i did last year - but it was too cold :L

so i'l relying onn this topic for results
Where Magic Lives

Poppy The Monkey

Nothing has really changed with the expess just overkill on the green garlands left over from last years Christmas Parade - they're everywhere!! Music and characters are the same, but it does snow during during the voyage.

The Butlin Boy

:o :o :o Look at the castle :o

I Love it, it looks even more magical :D

Source: Pretty Wyatt
Link

cinders

oh oh oh now you have made me even more excited !!!
 :lol:  :lol:

i wanna go NOW !
dont think i can wait :(

hehe it look fab !

even though i have seen it before at christmas the magic dont go away :D

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

Anthony

Oh wow... :shock: wow, wow, wow. Can't be said enough.

It looks even more beautiful than the visual we saw... I dare say, the castle has never, ever looked better than it does like this. The yellow of the 15th stuff really helps lift it to a new level, more warmth, more gold...

cinders

tis just fabulous !

i cant wait my daughter is going to be gob smacked !

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

penfold12

I can't even begin to say how fantastic it looks! Just wonderful