ride closing times

Started by miss disney fan, June 07, 2007, 01:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedpacket

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "raptor1982"They allow you in until the closing announcement is played over the park speakers.
Listen to raptor people!  It's officially the minute that the park is due to close when they close the queue lines, not 30mins before or anything.  Anyone in line at this point will be allowed on the ride.

I suppose it might be different in some circumstances, such as before the Halloween Soirée.
I think you are right.
And that is where the Disney magic comes in!!!  I have never been chased away from Disney property, eventhough the park was officially closed hours before I left LOL

Main Street shops are always open MUCH later than closing times, and I have ALWAYS been able to go onto anyride until they actually announce closing.

I've seen other things in other parks (just two weeks ago, I went to a Belgian amusement park, and they closed at  pm, but started closing rides from 5 pm onwards, which was absolutely ridiculous and not nice at all, considering that even though they open at 10 am, many rides didn't open until 11...)

I don't know how to explain, but the way Disney treats guests is unparallelled as far as I know, and I never feel as if they are no longer allowing you and would much rather wish you had already left :)

Also - we once made reservation at Walt's at 9pm.  Apparently however, park closing time was 8 pm, and reservation frames were entered incorrectly by the Walt's team, which thought park closed at 10 pm only.

Well, we entered the park at 9 pm (people were still coming out), and we had a GREAT dinner (had the entire restaurant to ourselves!!!)  At about 11pm there was some security guy that was following us to the exit, but we had the entire park to ourselves, and even that security guy never told us to exit, but even allowed us to make some of the best pictures ever...

Isn't that what Disney is supposed to be about?  That dinner probably cost them more than we paid, but we didn't complain :) :) :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!