Couple of quick questions

Started by Fixiepixie, July 13, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fixiepixie

Hi all, we're going to dlp for Halloween and had couple of questions

1. With the infinity pass do you have to prebook a place for fireworks/parades ? If so, how?
2. I noticed they have a prebook system for some character meet n greets in the studios, how does it work?

NCC1701Q

1. Yes, call the infinity-telephone-line or go to City Hall a day before you want to use the viptickets
2. Only possible if you have a disability-card, orange or green.

bp_serene

The meet and greet bookings in the studios are done via an app called Lineberty. I haven't used it myself but from what I can gather you have to be very quick to get on there in the morning to book your slot.

NCC1701Q

Apologies, I misunderstood your question about the prebooking meets. Yes, there is also an app as bp_serene already explained.

Fixiepixie

kiki_304

Quote from: Fixiepixie on July 13, 2018, 05:22:47 PM
Hi all, we're going to dlp for Halloween and had couple of questions

1. With the infinity pass do you have to prebook a place for fireworks/parades ? If so, how?
2. I noticed they have a prebook system for some character meet n greets in the studios, how does it work?

Q2.  Download the lineberty app before you go. But from what I can have read, you should be close to the the studio or Park to get best connection for booking a slot. The information is on the park/studio schedules. I think it shows you the times you can start to book the meets. People have said they just had to keep refreshing it You get a ticketed number on the app and go to the meet point about 10 minutes before your due time.