DISNEYLAND PARIS FOR THE FIRST TIME... HELP?

Started by kadieclairexo, March 21, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kadieclairexo

Hi,

Me and my boyfriend will be going to Disneyland Paris for 5 nights from the 20th-25th June 2018. From how our flights work out we are spending Wednesday evening, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at the parks but we are planning on travelling to the centre of Paris on the Saturday to see main attractions such as the Eiffel Tower... Will we have enough time to do things like the parades,rides and meet characters in 3 days? I'm really worried that we won't have enough time and really want to make sure we get stuff done in our visit. I don't know what the park is like so I feel like I know nothing about tips and tricks while we visit, we're staying at the Disney B&B hotel so we are only 10 minutes away from the park which is a positive thing... We want to make sure we go on all the big rides and see some shows too- just really want to make the most out of our visit.

Can anyone recommend some tips and tricks? What rides shall we definitely go on? What parades or shows are on in
June that we should make sure we see? If you've gone from Disneyland into Paris, is it easier to get a train or taxi?
  AND - I have no idea on what places we could go for food? We don't really want anything fancy or a sit down course, a buffet/quick food would be ideal for us, can anyone recommend anywhere to eat?

Thank you!!!

-Kadie

Qscout

Three days will be plenty of time to see most things. Main thing is to pick out the rides you definitely want to do and either fast pass them or do those first.

A great tip is at the end of day when the fireworks are on the rides still operate. At least one of the evenings you can go on a lot of rides when there are little queues due to the crowds watching the fireworks. Last year we didnt arrive at the parks on the first day until late due to flight time but still managed to get big thunder mountain, pirates, haunted mansion, and small world done in about 45 mins. though this was because we knew where we were going. So this could work for you on one of your later days when you have already seen the fireworks and know your way round the parks better.

Also youtube is a great source of videos on what to see, what rides there are and general advice.

Hope you have a magical trip!
Kyriad Apr 08
Hotel Cheyenne Dec 09
Hotel Santa Fe Apr 11
Pop Century WDW Apr 17
Hotel Cheyenne Sep 17
Newport Bay Apr 18
Hotel New York Dec 18
Coronado Springs WDW Apr 19
Newport Bay Dec 19
Newport Bay Sep 20 Covid  Cancelled
Newport Bay Dec 21 ???

SJH1979

Also, don't discount the restaurants. Although you may want quick food, try to at least get one sit down meal. The restaurants are amazing, with the themeing and the Disney atmosphere. Our fav is Bistrot Chez Remy and Walts. Although there are many others we are yet to see. We are off in a couple of weeks and have booked Captain Jacks, Walts, Bistrot Chez Remy, and Inventions, and also breakfast at Plaza Gardens.
Watch the shows! If you can, book the Buffalo Bill show. AMAZING!!!
The rides are brilliant, but make sure you experience everything else too!!

Pete's Dragon

3 days is just enough - 2 in the main park and 1 in Walt Disney Studios
Buffet - La Grange in the Disney Village (texmex) or Plaza Gardens in the park.
Train to Paris is cheap and easy. You can get a day pass. Prebook time for Eiffel Tower online and skip the queue.