Disability at Disney

Started by Rebecca08, March 11, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca08

Hi can anyone explain what the eac and dpc cards are, these are given in exchange to a doctors letter from what I understand? Does anyone have any experience of these? Must it state how my syndrome affects me?
I have a gp letter but it's my first time with it this trip, and I'm confused, can't seem to find much information about these. Grateful of any information thank you

littlebitofpixiedust

I only know about the green card not sure of the name we take my sons blue badge and show it to city hall in Disneyland park or Studio services I'm Walt Disney studios park and this entitles my son plus 4 to accompany him to rides he's disability is a permanent disability and will always require a wheelchair he also cannot speak. We've never taken a letter but I know a friend who does just that with no problem it simply outlines her disability and needs. It needs to preferably be dated within 3 months of arrival or so I've been told.

Any other questions I'll try to answer

NCC1701Q

If you take a look at http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/guest-services/guests-with-disabilities/ there is a lot of information to be found, including what the two types of disability cards are, how to get them and how to use them.

And as littlebitofpixiedust said: don't hesitate to ask if you need more information.