Can I ask a huge favour

Started by amywayne2701, March 06, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi this may sound cheeky so I apologise in advance but if anyone here has an infinity annual pass could someone find our what Disney land Paris are currently charging for room only at Santa Fe from May 25th to June 3rd for 2 adults and 2 children please ? We have just sent off our application forms for Infinty Annual Passes for all 4 of us(we are in the UK) and obviously can't find out the current rate until we get our passes but I want to know wether to go ahead and book a different hotel offsite or wether to hold out and wait for our passes if it's going to be a similar cost as would rather stay in Santa fe if the price allows.
Thanks to anyone who can help in advance. I am aware prices could change between now and our passes arriving it's just for a rough guess.

DLPWonders (Banned)

You can just call the reservation line and ask.
No need for an actual AP until you really want to book.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

amywayne2701

Quote from: DLPWonders on March 06, 2018, 05:59:03 PM
You can just call the reservation line and ask.
No need for an actual AP until you really want to book.

Thanks. Do you know if the price is different if there are less people in the room even if the room is the same ? Like would it be cheaper to book a room for 1 adult and then add on the rest of the family on arrival ?

Pete's Dragon

pretty sure you only pay a tax per person per night on top of whatever the room rate is.