Pushchair pickup CDG airport

Started by MotherKnowsBest!, October 22, 2017, 11:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherKnowsBest!

Hi All,

Has anyone travelled to CDG airport with easyjet recently? When we visited DLP last year we flew into CDG with easyjet and the wait for the pushchairs at the bag collection stands was horrific. The suitcases came through pretty quickly but we had to wait over 1 and 1/2 hours for the pushchairs to be brought up in a large rack. Myself and severally other families were really annoyed as there were no staff around to ask what was going on and a number of families missed their transfers to Disney.

So just wondered anyone travelled recently can let me know whether they've got a new system is in place? If not I may seriously consider going without the pushchair this year!

Thanks
March 2009  - Sequoia Lodge
November 2009 - DreamCastle
November 2010 -DreamCastle
November 2013 - DreamCastle
November 2014 - Disneyland Hotel
August 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
November 2015 - Disneyland Hotel
November 2016 - Newport Bay
November 2017 - Newport Bay

bp_serene

I went in May this year and our pushchair was in the collection area when we collected our bags and there was no waiting at all. An improvement on our 2015 visit where they took ages to bring them and mine was damaged :(

So as far as I know it's a better situation but others may have more info.

MotherKnowsBest!

Thanks for replying. Fingers crossed then hopefully it won't happen again.
March 2009  - Sequoia Lodge
November 2009 - DreamCastle
November 2010 -DreamCastle
November 2013 - DreamCastle
November 2014 - Disneyland Hotel
August 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
November 2015 - Disneyland Hotel
November 2016 - Newport Bay
November 2017 - Newport Bay

TJBezz

We have never had any problems but we always stop at Orly airport. pushchairs are always dropped off at the same time as the luggages.