Standard Full Board Lunch & Dinner Vouchers

Started by dlpowl, October 08, 2017, 11:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlpowl

Hi guys,

I've been to DLP on the standard half board a few times so I'm quite familiar with it but we are thinking of going for the full board option next time and I can't seem to find any solid answers to a couple of questions I have.  Information seems to be contradictory!

Is it correct that the lunch vouchers have a lesser face value than the dinner vouchers?  Approx €16 per adult as opposed to about €27 for the dinner vouchers?  Yet you can still use the lunch vouchers at the standard buffets such as Plaza, Agrabah & Billy Bobs even though these are way over the face value?

Can you use a dinner voucher at lunch and a lunch voucher at dinner or do they have to be used in certain time periods?   I'm thinking about using the dinner voucher at lunchtime to go to lucky nugget as this covers the total cost but then using the lunch voucher for a buffet at Billy Bobs in the evening. 

BUT, I've also been told that the dinner and lunch vouchers are all exactly the same and have the same face values!

I think there's been quite a few changes to how the system has worked over the last few years so if anybody has been recently, since the meal plans changed in March, and has had full board, I'd really appreciate your help.  Thanks