Drinking Fountains in September

Started by IntoTheWoods, September 16, 2017, 04:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IntoTheWoods

Hello, hello

I was just wondering if anyone could answer me this: Are the drinking fountains still running in September? We are going on a very spontaneous DLRP trip next week and don't want to take too much bottled water to weigh us down :)

Thanks in advance!

Where nothing's clear.
Where witches, ghosts and wolves appear

NCC1701Q

Weather permitting they are still running.

Queenie

We went in Novemeber last year and they were running. We made very good use of them and took some of the robinsons small squeezy squashes with us. We didnt buy a single drink in the parks!

IntoTheWoods

Thanks for the answers =)

As I am on my way now I will report later - here's hoping!
Where nothing's clear.

Leosawesomedad

There's one as you exit the Star Tours ride in the corridor to return your glasses, that's indoors so its probably always on.

Hotel Cheyenne - First ever trip - August 2017
TBC - August 2018

phatskoogie

I"m headed in December I didn't even know this was an issue. Do they provide free water at the table service locations even without food purchase? They do this in the US parks.

IntoTheWoods

Fountains are running <3

Last time we went in December all fountains except for the ones indoors (like near toilettes) were off. No idea about the restaurant situation.
Where nothing's clear.

Andybear

Quote from: phatskoogie on September 19, 2017, 01:20:53 AM
I"m headed in December I didn't even know this was an issue. Do they provide free water at the table service locations even without food purchase? They do this in the US parks.

That's Florida law though.