Market House deli

Started by Ehg_92, August 22, 2017, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehg_92

Has anyone else experienced problems using meal plan vouchers for face value at places not listed by name on said voucher?
When I tried to pay for a baguette and a drink and a muffin for me and my missus last year the cashier told me I couldn't use my voucher as it didn't list Market House Deli on it
I went to city hall and asked, because the voucher list all of the table service restaurants it can be used in and then says or can be used at face value anywhere except Mcdonald, rainbow Cafe, etc
City Hall told me I was right so I went back and told them what city hall said and I still had to argue with them until they gave in. I only wanted a snack for lunch cos we don't eat 2 big meals a day.
They couldn't understand that I was happy to essentially lose money by using the voucher for something less than face value.
Has anyone else experienced this or similar?

petals

We never had a problem using our vouchers anywhere but I read you can't use them in places like Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood and a few others in the village as they're not owned by Disney or something