Ever full (aside from special days)?

Started by Firecat, August 21, 2017, 10:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firecat

Hi all

There is much talk of 'how busy will it be when I visit' but I'm only really fussed about one thing, will I get in with my non-named day ticket?

I'm going mid October, so not a special day, not when the kids are off, not when it is likely to be a great perfect weather day... We will be rolling up when the gates open or a little before as we are staying next to the park, so can basically be there whenever we need to be, but don't want to stand outside for an hour before it opens if it isn't needed :)

Basically, if we walked up to the gates at 10am on the Sunday or the Monday, given the above, are we going to be allowed in?  Is it only people who turn up at midday on Bastille Day/Halloween or similar who get turned away?  We don't have named day tickets as I didn't know they existed when I booked (hindsight is 20:20).

Thanks all (and I realise I'm stressing over nothing, I just want someone to validate me!)

macca1476

Don't fret, experience has show it is all about the length of queues. There is so much space that even in the height of summer it doesn't feel too crowded everywhere.

Non busy days the queues to get into security and the parks at busy periods (opening, lunch time, before parade, before fireworks) will be less and you'll be in within ten minutes. Busy days you can take half hour to get into the park.

Then on busy days the  main attractions queues will also be longer and some of the counter service restaurants will also be slower to get served.

But you will get in everyday.

If you are staying near the park (in Serris for instance) like we did, walk in and use the security check near Vapiano. It is so much quicker.