Transfer from Airport

Started by hmd1987, August 14, 2017, 10:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmd1987

Our flight gets into CDG at just after 8pm, so too late for the disney shuttles.....We went to dlp about 5 years ago and I believe we used RS Transports? We struggled to find the driver when we landed, couldn't see anyone holding a sign and couldn't see any van with the supposed logo. Eventually had to ask someone else to call the number for us....The drive was terrifying, he drove pretty fast

Seen as this time we will have the 3 year olds with us, I would prefer to steer clear from them. Has anyone got suggestions for us for transfers? Our flight home leaves CDG at approx 5pm

norhel

We used IS Prestige last time we went.
Happy with them.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

hmd1987

i've had another recommendation from them, and have seen the reviews on their website. They look good, so I've made the reservation with them

Thankyou :)

justlikeidreamedit

I see you have made reservation already but for anyone else looking, I highly recommend EzyShuttle.

msRavenswood

Quote from: justlikeidreamedit on August 14, 2017, 05:45:51 PM
I see you have made reservation already but for anyone else looking, I highly recommend EzyShuttle.

I agree about Ezyshuttle, best private transfer company.

rocker

Or you could try the TGV train. 

I wouldn't recommend pre-booking as you never know exactly what time you'll arrive & get out the airport.

You can check
https://uk.voyages-sncf.com/en to see what times the trains are scheduled to go from CDG to MLV

I did this last time & the walk up fare with no pre-booking for 1 adult & 1 child was Euro42 so not too bad.  Definitely the fastest way to get there if you're lucky with timing (10 mins).  If you just miss a train then you can always just get a cab from the rank if necessary.  I don't know what the charge for a cab normally is, but I would imagine it wouldn't be all that different to a pre booked private transfer, perhaps someone can advise on this...