Booking with France website

Started by mary, August 09, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mary

Has anyone booked using the france website and how did they find the experience.. Are you able to use English language and how did the chat line help. 

Lolly_Belle

I have - it's identical in layout to the UK site, so I just had them open in 2 windows side by side and followed the pages through until the final booking page (when I obviously stopes on the uk site)! That way, I could see what all the writing said!
Sept 1999 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
Jul 2000 - WDW off-site
Oct 2001 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
Mar 2002 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
Nov/Dec 2002 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
Mar 2006 - DLP Disneyland Hotel
Dec/Jan 2008/9 - WDW Swan Hotel
Oct 2014 - DLP Disneyland Hotel
Jul 2016 - DLP Hotel New York
Nov/Dec 2017 - DLP Sequoia Lodge GF
May 2019 - DLP Newport Bay CC

Leosawesomedad

Google Chrome will translate the pages for you, I was looking at various countries sites comparing offers yesterday.

Any idea how it works if you want to book with a deposit because you can't do that online.

Can you call the UK number and ask for X countries offer? Do all sites go to the same call centre people?

Hotel Cheyenne - First ever trip - August 2017
TBC - August 2018

bad-pink-tink

I am from Ireland and I booked through the French website in September 2015 for a February 2016 visit. The websites are identical so if you need help just open the UK or Irish website.

I found the deal I wanted, which was far cheaper than on the Irish website.

Once I had the hotel and dates and offer I wanted, I rang the phone number on the French website and before any
booking, asked to speak to an English speaker.

There were no issues, the booking was made over the phone. I paid a deposit and the balance was due 30 days before arrival.

As I made the booking through the French call centre, I went back to the French website and created a My Disney account. Again the websites are identical, so if you need help, just open the Irish or UK websites.

Once I had created the MY Disney Account on the French website, and logged in, my details and booking were listed. There was also an online payment form to pay the balance.

When the restaurant reservations opened at 60 days before arrival, I rang the French phone number and asked for an English speaker. Again no issues and when I logged into the the French website My Disney Account, my reservations were listed. It might have taken a few days for them to appear though, I think.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Leosawesomedad

That's really helpful thank you.

I'm going to keep an eye on offers and compare against an annual pass though.

Anyone know if the new annual passes give you a hotel room discount?

Hotel Cheyenne - First ever trip - August 2017
TBC - August 2018