Free Quick service vouchers - worth?

Started by Jbop123, August 04, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbop123

Hi guys, I have the free breakfast vouchers for QS in the park.

I know there are 1 or 2 options in the village to use them, the trouble is my BF does not like the pastries (he'd only eat the omlette burger)

Do the breakfast vouchers have a 'part x' value like the evening ones? and can they be used at somewhere like Annettes or Cafe Mickey's (do they still serve breakfast? I know it's not character dining anymore)

The Breakfast at Annettes looks much better suited for us, but it will get expensive paying it every day!

We are staying in Santa Fe if that helps, free Standard Half Board.

DC

I'm staying in the same hotel with the same plan and, as far as I know, you can use you breakfast voucher at face value in the hotel buffet (paying an extra). I think the same applies in the park. What I couldn't find anywhere is the value of it :D

blankner

This might help you.

Your Half Board Meal Plan will include two vouchers per person per night of your stay.
One voucher will be valid for a menu breakfast at a counter service restaurant and one meal voucher is valid for lunch or dinner in a selection of buffet or table service restaurants.

In which restaurants are the Lunch or Dinner vouchers valid?
If you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe or Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, you will get a meal voucher "Standard" which is valid in: Plaza Gardens Restaurant, Restaurant Agrabah Café, Restaurant des Stars, The Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon, Chuck Wagon Café, La Cantina, Crockett's Tavern.

If you stay at Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Hotel New York, you will get a meal voucher "Plus" valid in the restaurants listed above plus: Captain Jack's, Silver Spur Steakhouse, Café Mickey , The Steakhouse, Manhattan Restaurant, Parkside Diner, Yacht Club, Cape Cod, Hunter's Grill, Annette's Diner, Bistrot Chez Rémy.

If you stay at Disneyland Hotel, you will get a meal voucher "Premium" which is valid in all the restaurants listed above plus: Auberge de Cendrillon, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, Inventions, California Grill and Walt's American Restaurant.

The breakfast menu will be counter service and buffet breakfast is not available. Guests can upgrade once on site to either character breakfast or buffet hotel breakfast by paying a supplement. This is subject to availability both on the day and the time.