Single mum with a disability - could I get a priority card?

Started by pinkprincesspins, August 07, 2017, 08:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkprincesspins

Hi
I just thought someone might be able to help me or offer advice (and save me ringing Disney lol).
I have a physical disability in one leg which makes standing (and sometimes walking) painful to not possible depending on the day. I am a single mum and the last time I went to dlp (the first time as a mum) I was surprised at how much i struggled. However I was (and still am) scared to even try to get a priority pass because of the advice online which says you need an able bodied helper aged over 18 or you can't go on the rides, and I travel alone with my son (who is 5). I don't need that level of support but I would benefit from queuing for less time (wouldn't everybody lol) and being able to have a sit down in restaurants or whatever when I needed to.
Does anyone know if I could still get the priority pass or whether it wouldn't be suitable for  my situation.
Thank you  :D
ppp xx

dlpowl

As far as I'm aware, it's still the same.  If you have mobility issues and are eligible for a green pass then yes, to use the pass you need an able bodied person to assist you.   Don't take that as gospel but that's how I understand it to work. 

Hopefully someone will be along soon who knows for sure.