Mickey Waffles

Started by shedandchew, June 26, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shedandchew

I am planning a 1st visit for my Disney mad wife on her 30th Birthday in November, I'm pretty comfortable I can make it her greatest weekend ever, but I would love to take her for mickey waffles for breakfast on her birthday, I read somewhere they are available as a 3 in cafe fantasia in Disneyland hotel, is this still correct? If not does anyone have any experience or suggestions??

Thank you for your future help!!

BeautyandtheBeast

If you scroll to the bottom end of this link there is a snack menu with prices. They have pancakes with Nutella but I couldn't see waffles. Hope this of use to you 👍
http://www.dlptownsquare.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Café-Fantasia-janv-16.pdf

petals

I don't think Paris has Mickey Waffles at all. We've been 4 times now and yet to find them

xlucylu89x

when we went around new year there were waffles, not mickey shaped I'm afraid, available at one of the food vans in the studios park. not sure if this was a seasonal thing though as the parks were open earlier because of the busy season
Cheyenne 2005 & 2007
Newport Bay 2012 & 2017
Santa Fe 2014 & 2016

NL32

I love waffles but was dissapointed with them in Florida, I thought they were bland even with toppings, been to DIP 6 times and never seen them there yet!