disney newport bay golden compass perks...

Started by Warner007, May 23, 2017, 02:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warner007

Hi,

guys im confused what perks do you get staying in NPB golden compass compared to regular.
Also im looking at next may 18 so would breakfast not be I ncluded.

thanks

never2old

Breakfast is still included in the Club; you have a separate lounge for your breakfast, as well as snacks in the afternoon.

You also have your separate check-in, a valet service (if you're driving), and a fastpass per person/per day.

Club rooms are in the central area of the hotel, so never too far to walk (in the Newport Bay that can be a real advantage!!). You also get a Nespresso machine in the room.

We stayed there in January and loved it!

Sulley15

We stayed in February and we are looking to go again staying in the compass club, it takes all the stress out of booking in, breakfast, snacks in the afternoon and drinks from 1400 till 2200. We must of saved a small fortune on drinks compared to buying drinks in the parks!

I found the interaction much better than what I had received on previous visits with the cast members.
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

Joey123

Stayed compass club in April school holidays the perks you get are well worth it know check in wait drinks snacks and a hot breakfast in a separate room to all other non compass club ,